Hi,

I didn't find any threads related to this particular problem. I've had my leap about two weeks now, and I like it a lot.
    Pretty much the only issue I have is this - once the battery is at around 30% charge, it will give a single alert tone then shut off.
    When I plug it in, the battery shows it's completely drained. So, while the battery will generally last about two days on regular mode,
    and three or four days when kept on battery saver mode, either way, once it gets to around 30% battery life it will drain instantly and shut down. No apps show anything crazy, but the cpu tab in device monitor showed the system spiked suddenly.

Have any of you guys had this happen with your phone?
    I bought the leap directly from blackberry, should I return it and get another?
    12-22-15 03:36 PM
    Might be some helpful info in link below.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1020564

Not unusual for new OS to drain quickly over first few days but you would hope by 2 wks that indexing had settled.

Battery calibration used to be possible with the removable batteries in Z10 but with Leap I'm thinking it might be wise to request a new device from BB.

You may also want to check your usage and see if there are any apps (esp Android) which are hogging battery life.
    Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    12-22-15 05:38 PM