Basically I have tried to security wipe my device. It then went stuck at 99 per cent. Now i have read that some people worked things around by using blackberry link and realoading os via usb.

It didnt work. My phone was stuck at bb error, critical write data interrupt. Link is useless as it states I have no internet connection and reload fails.

Phone is useless stuck at error messagge. I am currently downloading z10 10.3.02.2876 for model STL-100-1. I couldnt' find active loader for my mobile STR100-1. Will that work at all?

thanks,
    03-08-18 08:18 AM
    Basically I have tried to security wipe my device. It then went stuck at 99 per cent. Now i have read that some people worked things around by using blackberry link and realoading os via usb.

It didnt work. My phone was stuck at bb error, critical write data interrupt. Link is useless as it states I have no internet connection and reload fails.

Phone is useless stuck at error messagge. I am currently downloading z10 10.3.02.2876 for model STL-100-1. I couldnt' find active loader for my mobile STR100-1. Will that work at all?

thanks,
    Do NOT use that OS that you are downloading. You will have to download and install an autoloader from Thurask's repository here: https://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-l...rchive-943672/ and from his Mega link choose the Z30 autoloader (may as well get 10.3.3.3057 which is the latest). The Z30 autoloader is the same one needed for Leap. Download the autoloader to your PC desktop, unzip it, then with your Leap plugged in, click the autoloader .exe file and the process will begin. Note that this will totally wipe your device and give you a brand new OS. The process takes about 15 minutes and then make sure you remember your BBID because you will need it to reset your device. It's an easy process.
    03-08-18 08:29 AM
    Thanks, very much! I will use the right loader now. hope it works
    03-08-18 08:45 AM
    Do i need to have an internet connection to complete the process?
    03-08-18 09:02 AM
    Do i need to have an internet connection to complete the process?
    No you don't but of course you will need it to set the device up after you install the OS.
    03-08-18 09:09 AM
    No you don't but of course you will need it to set the device up after you install the OS.
    Will i be able to use my network data on the device in order to do the setting?

My other phone is a cheap 10 euro alcatel hand granate.
    03-08-18 09:16 AM

My other phone is a cheap 10 euro alcatel hand granate.
    I believe you can setup using data only but I've never done that. I think you can set up via wifi OR data but a connection to BB servers is required for first time setup. No big deal--try it with your sim card and if you can't complete it, just power down and look for a wifi source.
    03-08-18 09:27 AM
    On further review, the answer to your question is Yes.
    03-08-18 09:32 AM
    I believe you can setup using data only but I've never done that. I think you can set up via wifi OR data but a connection to BB servers is required for first time setup. No big deal--try it with your sim card and if you can't complete it, just power down and look for a wifi source.
    If that is as in setting up for the first time off from the box it works. Else, i will go to the nearest coffee shop again.

Sir, thanks for taking your time off in order to give help in this. I just seem to struggle with technology around me.
    03-08-18 09:32 AM
    Sir, thanks for taking your time off in order to give help in this. I just seem to struggle with technology around me.
    No problem. As I stated earlier, the process is easy, really, and not to worry if you screw up. Just re-do the steps I outlined. Even if you picked the wrong autoloader, you can still start over with the correct one and get your device up and running. You will find the Z30/Leap autoloader near the bottom of the 10.3.3.3057 folder and it is, of course, the large zipped file. You don't need the other Z30 file that shows there.
    03-08-18 09:36 AM