didnt realize that you could not open battery compartment
    08-12-15 05:04 PM
    What?
    08-12-15 09:18 PM
    You ask a lot of questions. Do you have all of the bb10 devices? If the leap screen breaks, don't fix it, throw it in the trash and buy a new one. It's not worth repairing.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-15 08:07 PM
    You ask a lot of questions. Do you have all of the bb10 devices? If the leap screen breaks, don't fix it, throw it in the trash and buy a new one. It's not worth repairing.

Posted via CB10
    Throw away a $275 phone just for a broken screen? Gus, if your Leap screen ever breaks, I will gladly take it off your hands.
    OP, there is a way to fix the screen. Just Google it. I don't know where you are located, but if you are in Canada, I hear there are locations that repair BlackBerry phones, check around.
    08-14-15 05:24 PM
    Throw away a $275 phone just for a broken screen? Gus, if your Leap screen ever breaks, I will gladly take it off your hands.
    OP, there is a way to fix the screen. Just Google it. I don't know where you are located, but if you are in Canada, I hear there are locations that repair BlackBerry phones, check around.
    Yeah, it's not worth it for me, I would not fix it. Who knows what else has been damaged internally . I have never broken a screen and still own 3 bb10 phones. Unfortunately my brother smashes his screen almost yearly. He doesn't bother fixing it, I just sell it " as is " on the local classifieds, you would be surprised on how many buyers I get for damaged phones. If I drop my leap I will let you know. I still have to add a passport to my bb10 collection. :-)

Posted via CB10
    lift likes this.
    08-14-15 06:49 PM
    Where are you located? If you are close to my location, I can recommend a few places but its 1/8th the cost if you do it yourself

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2339
    08-14-15 07:07 PM