I have a BlackBerry Leap that was provided to me through work. It has been setup with a service called Balance (I believe), whereby I can swipe down from the top of the screen and then go into either a work or personal side.

On my leap, I have setup my personal Gmail account.

What I have noticed is that when my BlackBerry is locked, on the lock screen I get notifications that show a snippet of the email that I receive on Gmail including the sender name and an email subject. My work email does not show, it just says I have one unread message and that it is locked.

For privacy reasons, how can I prevent my Gmail messages from showing on my home screen when the phone is locked?

Thank you
    03-09-16 11:49 PM
    I have a BlackBerry Leap that was provided to me through work. It has been setup with a service called Balance (I believe), whereby I can swipe down from the top of the screen and then go into either a work or personal side.

On my leap, I have setup my personal Gmail account.

What I have noticed is that when my BlackBerry is locked, on the lock screen I get notifications that show a snippet of the email that I receive on Gmail including the sender name and an email subject. My work email does not show, it just says I have one unread message and that it is locked.

For privacy reasons, how can I prevent my Gmail messages from showing on my home screen when the phone is locked?

Thank you
    Two finger swipe down from the top to access settings... tap notifications... tap lock screen settings... disable lock screen notifications.
    03-10-16 12:02 AM