Hello,

I'm wondering if any of you still use the leap! How's your experience and how long does the battery last !

Thank you!
    01-19-18 08:00 AM
    Yes - some still use it.
    Experience Depends on what you expect from it.
    Battery life Depends on usage, but it's a large battery bay 2015 standards.

If you are looking to buy one, you need to fully understand BB10. It does some things very well, but it isn't a modern smartphone experience. And the LEAP is based on 2013 hardware, so while a stable device, it isn't going to run the few Android Apps it will run very well in comparison to today's hardware.

Email, Phone, Text... it does.
    kvoox likes this.
    01-19-18 10:32 AM
    Yes - some still use it.

If you are looking to buy one, you need to fully understand BB10. It does some things very well, but it isn't a modern smartphone experience. And the LEAP is based on 2013 hardware, so while a stable device, it isn't going to run the few Android Apps it will run very well in comparison to today's hardware.

Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to answering my question bud, yeah I do know BB 10 I think it's the best os on the planet!
    I really hate android and Iphone and don't care what people think of BB 10.

So yeah my BlackBerry leap is on the way! I really can't wait to try it!

Thanks again
    Qorax, AllanQuatermain and KellyM4 like this.
    01-19-18 03:51 PM
    always curious to see how the leap is, then I always see its price range is the same as the Z30 and always end up buying that instead. Z30 is so underrated.
    KellyM4 likes this.
    01-19-18 11:44 PM
    always curious to see how the leap is, then I always see its price range is the same as the Z30 and always end up buying that instead. Z30 is so underrated.
    I really hate the design of the Z30
    01-20-18 06:29 AM
    Yup, still using my keep. Great battery life!

Posted via CB10
    01-21-18 02:07 AM
    Still using mine over two years now - love it. Great battery and does what I want. Will be hard to move to another OS when BB10 finally goes.

Posted via CB10
    bb9900user2018 likes this.
    01-21-18 04:41 AM
    Hello,

I'm wondering if any of you still use the leap! How's your experience and how long does the battery last !

Thank you!
    I do. It's such a underrated phone. Battery life is amazing. I bought this leap for 80 dollars and it's probably my fav BlackBerry I've ever owned and I've owned the torch, bold 9900..classic...Passport og..silver passport...z10 (garbage phone) and the z30

Posted via CB10
    01-21-18 07:53 PM
    Yes - some still use it.

It runs whatsapp very smoothly no complaints

Posted via CB10
    01-21-18 07:54 PM
    Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to answering my question bud, yeah I do know BB 10 I think it's the best os on the planet!
    I really hate android and Iphone and don't care what people think of BB 10.

So yeah my BlackBerry leap is on the way! I really can't wait to try it!

Thanks again
    You will LOVE it. And yes BB10 is the best OS. I had a Keyone sold it and came back to the leap cause I just like it way better.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-18 07:54 PM
    You will LOVE it. And yes BB10 is the best OS. I had a Keyone sold it and came back to the leap cause I just like it way better.

Posted via CB10
    Hello,

Yeah I had some BB 10 smartphones before I really can't use another OS.
    So yeah I agree with you, BB10 is the best OS and I'm so addicted to it.
    01-25-18 11:35 AM
    I do still use the Leap sometimes.

Posted via CB10
    kvoox likes this.
    01-25-18 01:14 PM
    I do still use the Leap sometimes.

Posted via CB10
    Yasss ❤
    01-26-18 07:30 AM
    Yep leap is a top phone

Posted via CB10
    kvoox likes this.
    01-27-18 02:53 AM
    Yep leap is a top phone

Posted via CB10
    Yeah it is 💞
    01-28-18 05:08 AM
    Leap does Viber, just no face time. I talk with my friend in Costa Rica free. Another great bb10 app is Scanwritr. Makes pdf out of photographs.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-18 06:10 AM
    I don't think Viber has face time!

Posted via CB10
    01-29-18 06:16 AM
    Battery life is wonderful but my phone is 2 months new. I like the phone in all ways as a business person.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-18 06:19 AM
    Only IOS has FaceTime
    01-29-18 06:21 AM
    Yes still using my Leap, it has good battery life and does the basic things I need, I have always liked BB10 and will use it until my Leap fails, also have a Z30 in use.
    01-29-18 01:46 PM
    The Leap has become my daily driver after my trusty Z30 finally gave up the ghost. I bought the Leap about two years ago as a back-up for my Z30 and I'm glad I did. Battery life is great for my usage and it runs smoothly with all that wonderful BB10 goodness. If one is looking for a reliable device for basic things like texting, surfing the Web, making phone calls, using BBM, checking and sending emails, weather forecasts and a few other apps then the Leap is certainly worth considering given the low price point these days. Bear in mind that BB10 is not being updated any longer and the selection of apps is slowly diminishing. However, there's the convenience of the BlackBerry Hub and the great virtual keyboard to be had with the Leap. It's not a "flagship" device by any means, but still a great little workhorse. So, if you're undecided about which device to get next and don't want to put out a big chunk of change until you know exactly what you do want, the Leap is a good choice for the time being. For the money, you can't go wrong.

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    02-03-18 11:51 PM
    The Leap is a fantastic device.

Still use it for texting, taking notes, email and bridge.

I like the virtual keyboard on it. When you hold it horizontally, it got just the right dimensions to have a superb typing experience - even without a physical one.

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    02-06-18 10:42 AM
    I still use the Bb Leap sometimes. Pretty nice device.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-18 11:38 AM
    I got my leap two weeks ago

Weight & design: 10/10
    Camera: 9/10
    Battery: 8/10
    Performance: 8/10
    Browser: 7/10
    Android apps: 7/10

I think it's really a great phone for those who text, email, read pdf and browse the web, the camera is excellent and its flashlight is capable of lighting the entire United States.

So yeah I purchased this device for the sake of BB10 since am so addicted to it.

I wish BlackBerry will make BB10 phones again, but yeah... I know.... it ain't gonna happen.

Thank you everyone for your awesome meaningful comments.

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    02-08-18 01:58 PM
    I got my leap two weeks ago

Weight & design: 10/10
    Camera: 9/10
    Battery: 8/10
    Performance: 8/10
    Browser: 7/10
    Android apps: 7/10

I think it's really a great phone for those who text, email, read pdf and browse the web, the camera is excellent and its flashlight is capable of lighting the entire United States.

So yeah I purchased this device for the sake of BB10 since am so addicted to it.

I wish BlackBerry will make BB10 phones again, but yeah... I know.... it ain't gonna happen.

Thank you everyone for your awesome meaningful comments.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah the leap is a fantastic device for people with basic needs. Battery life is phenomenal. I really enjoyed my time with it but ultimately I realized I need a PKB so I got the keyone and it's been a phenomenal device for me.
    kvoox likes this.
    02-20-18 08:22 PM
89 123 ...