I am the one who still use blackberry leap for it's robust and good built quality. It has very clear sound speaker and crystal clear display.
    In current pandemic covid-19 situation, I also use my Samsung A7 2018 daily to support my WFH as online meeting device which is blackberry leap can't do that.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-20 11:06 PM
    I am the one who still use blackberry leap for it's robust and good built quality. It has very clear sound speaker and crystal clear display.
    In current pandemic covid-19 situation, I also use my Samsung A7 2018 daily to support my WFH as online meeting device which is blackberry leap can't do that.

Posted via CB10
    A few folks around here still do.
    @Gordo inc does.
    06-27-20 10:57 AM
    A few folks around here still do.
    @Gordo inc does.
    Thanks @conite.
    Yes I do have a BlackBerry Leap and so far for entertainment and work purposes it's completely eligible, plus I don't have any other device bought. It does almost everything. A Passport is its god though.

Posted via CB10
    zulitaufik likes this.
    06-28-20 04:23 AM
    @conite on the crackberry website, when opened in a browser, the tag "Ambassador" does display beneath your name but on the app, that I'm using, it doesn't.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-20 04:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    I picked one up a little while ago and really came to like it! Completely agree with what you say, overall it's a great phone. I used it for a little while but I'm terrible at typing on vkb's so I went back to my Q10 eventually. I do pop my sim every now and again and always enjoy using it, but I always end up wanting a keyboard again.

Posted via CB10
    zulitaufik likes this.
    06-30-20 07:23 AM
    Still use my Leap but just as a secondary device for calls, emails and text. I still believe the BlackBerry keyboard is the best out there and I type quickly on it. In general Leap is fine and does everything fine that is needs and I intend to keep for a while.

Posted via BlackBerry Leap running OS10
    07-12-20 04:32 PM
    I agree nothing beats Passport by large mile if used for work purpose. Sadly mine died a while ago when display went bunk. Just a week ago I also got a NIB Leap and liking it so far. Speaker is bit tinny and really muffled if carried around in pant pocket (am trying to remember and place it with speaker remain frontside). Display in sunlight is bit meh too. Battery surprised me as being 4 year out it still averaging 1 day and 18 hour on stock phone with only whatsapps as token android use. Overall it gets the stuff done and that's what it matters.
    07-31-20 08:54 AM
    I agree nothing beats Passport by large mile if used for work purpose. Sadly mine died a while ago when display went bunk. Just a week ago I also got a NIB Leap and liking it so far. Speaker is bit tinny and really muffled if carried around in pant pocket (am trying to remember and place it with speaker remain frontside). Display in sunlight is bit meh too. Battery surprised me as being 4 year out it still averaging 1 day and 18 hour on stock phone with only whatsapps as token android use. Overall it gets the stuff done and that's what it matters.
    That's the thing, if it meets your needs.... enjoy.
    07-31-20 09:47 AM
    I also sure Blackberry Leap but it is only my secondary phone. I only use it for emails and business stuffs. I chose this phone because I have seen lots of good reviews about it, that is one of my habits when I am deciding on which product to choose. I always search and read. Now I am reading this best pole saw review https://gardeningfacts.org/best-pole-saw/ because I will be needing one in the next month. It is better to pick the one that is proven and tested.
    Last edited by Tablature; 08-10-20 at 05:51 AM.
    08-05-20 12:20 AM
    I just recently picked one up to play with and add to my collection. I have been using it today, I like the size and feel of the phone. I may use it for when I go on a long hike
    I still prefer using my Passport, If I'm going to use a BB10 device I want it to have a keyboard

Posted via CB10
    08-18-20 02:15 PM
    My 2nd favourite BB10 device. 1st is Passport. I don't use it anymore but I do have one stored somewhere and if I had to, I'd have no issues using it again.
    08-22-20 09:24 AM