09-22-15 05:05 AM
116 ... 2345
tools
    Bigger screen ? LOL. They're the same size.

Posted via BlackBerry Q5.
    07-12-15 02:31 PM
    Free upgrade for me and I love the phone. These are phones we are talking about, people. Get over it. They're toys so i don't see what the fuss is all about.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-15 02:41 PM
    People who talks about the z30 screen are blind people and have the time people don't even use the whole brightness just that fact z30 is better and u leapers keep being happy with those loner phones that's what the leap is for

Posted via CB10
    Take a chill pill.

Posted via Leap
    07-12-15 04:04 PM
    People who talks about the z30 screen are blind people and have the time people don't even use the whole brightness just that fact z30 is better and u leapers keep being happy with those loner phones that's what the leap is for

Posted via CB10
    Wow, someone's a happy person.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-15 04:05 PM
    Lol

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    07-12-15 06:58 PM
    Too expensive for what it has/does.

Posted via BlackBerry Q5.
    Comparing it to the Q5 when it launched for $399 and this is only $275.

All BlackBerry did was remove NFC, Compass. And erm yeah that's about it. Plus it has a 8mp vs a 5mp. I feel it's good value for money. . Lovely to hold and has a bright screen.

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.3.1.2576
    brunoxrs and lift like this.
    07-13-15 10:41 AM

All BlackBerry did was remove NFC, Compass. And erm yeah that's about it. Plus it has a 8mp vs a 5mp. I feel it's good value for money. . Lovely to hold and has a bright screen.

Something about the angled corners just makes it so nice in the hand. I like the feel even more than old Q10.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 11:25 AM
    I still think the Leap name should have reserved for something better

Posted via CB10
    Ed YANG likes this.
    07-13-15 11:28 AM

128 expansion slot for sd...10.3 out of the box...better battery life....paratek antenna..5 inch screen..no deal breakers the q5 is also a good device

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 04:09 PM
    Still too much money when compared to a Z30. Sorry guys, I had one, and rather the Z30.

07-13-15 04:12 PM
    Still too much money when compared to a Z30. Sorry guys, I had one, and rather the Z30.

To each his own! Enjoy your Z30.

Some of us are digging our Leaps.

Posted via CB10
    Lehomer and lift like this.
    07-13-15 11:25 PM
    I went to Telus to check out a Leap demo unit for my wife (but really just wanted to play around with one) and the Telus guy was so quick to tell me I should look at an android instead, as there have been many returns of the Leaps purchased through them. I asked him the reason and he replied lack of apps. I showed him that I'm a passport owner and my wife wants to convert to BlackBerry, gave him the rundown on bb10 running Android apps, etc etc, and he didn't know any of that. If only these CSR's actually knew what our OS is capable of and passing that info along to customers, maybe it would catch on more, who knows, but as a BlackBerry fan, this is frustrating to hear.

Posted via CB10
    lift likes this.
    07-14-15 06:56 AM
    I went to Telus to check out a Leap demo unit for my wife (but really just wanted to play around with one) and the Telus guy was so quick to tell me I should look at an android instead, as there have been many returns of the Leaps purchased through them. I asked him the reason and he replied lack of apps. I showed him that I'm a passport owner and my wife wants to convert to BlackBerry, gave him the rundown on bb10 running Android apps, etc etc, and he didn't know any of that. If only these CSR's actually knew what our OS is capable of and passing that info along to customers, maybe it would catch on more, who knows, but as a BlackBerry fan, this is frustrating to hear.

Posted via CB10
    I had the exact same experience at Bell. They tried pushing Android as well. It's terrible to see 'so called' mobile professionals that don't know anything about a platform they sell.

Between Blackberry World, Amazon App Store and Google Play, I personally haven't found an app that I need or want that I don't have, and that doesn't work well.

Posted via CB10
    lift likes this.
    07-14-15 09:32 AM
    I was told by Bell " ewww, why would you want to buy a BlackBerry? I tell everyone to stay away from them." then she laughed.

What kind of credentials do these people have when they're hired?

Seriously. You should be pushing ALL devices. Hence the idea of making money.

Duh.

Bell needs to reevaluate what they look for in people who they hire, when they go on like this.

brunoxrs likes this.
    07-14-15 10:48 AM

30 is discontinued and long out of production. I thought this was common knowledge by now.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Tab 4
    07-14-15 12:05 PM
    30 is discontinued and long out of production. I thought this was common knowledge by now.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Tab 4
    Not everybody knows everything, I guess.

07-14-15 01:19 PM
    I was told by Bell " ewww, why would you want to buy a BlackBerry? I tell everyone to stay away from them." then she laughed.

What kind of credentials do these people have when they're hired?

Seriously. You should be pushing ALL devices. Hence the idea of making money.

I went into a store to ask what device they would recogmend I got. I said I use e-mail, texting and web brosing the most. It almost felt like the assistant didn't even take consideration for what I was saying and just said "iPhone 6 or Galaxy S6 is your best bet"

Which obviously IMO is the exact wrong device. :P but I guess they are trained to push android and IOS.

brunoxrs and lift like this.
    07-14-15 01:35 PM
    There is no file manager in iOS.

Hence the lack of a paperclip icon.

Hence the lack of being able to attach anything in an email at the start.

Hence being worthless.

brunoxrs likes this.
    07-14-15 02:02 PM
    My local Telus store actually has the full BlackBerry line-up right at the front of the store if you can believe that. They're total snobs but hey!

Posted via Leap
    07-14-15 03:24 PM
    I really hope that BlackBerry gets all Google services in the very near future. That would be cool.

07-14-15 05:11 PM
    Why use leap instead of z30?

Z30 - STA100-2 - 10.3.2.798
    Its beautiful screen.
    Its more elegant look.
    Period.

Posted via CB10
    brunoxrs likes this.
    07-16-15 04:04 AM
    I went into a store to ask what device they would recogmend I got. I said I use e-mail, texting and web brosing the most. It almost felt like the assistant didn't even take consideration for what I was saying and just said "iPhone 6 or Galaxy S6 is your best bet"

Which obviously IMO is the exact wrong device. :P but I guess they are trained to push android and IOS.

It's so unprofessional for them to do things like that.

The anti-Blackberry bias is very strong. As professionals they should be able to help the customer with what the customer wants, not push their own bias.

I almost feel weird asking for BlackBerry products at stores. They make you feel as if you were asking for something personal and embarrassing.

Posted via CB10
    Sean Fanelli and lift like this.
    07-16-15 07:48 AM
    Do what I do. Keep asking. And continue to ask them why they aren't in a lot of stores, and what's wrong with THEM for pushing Apple and Android so much.

brunoxrs likes this.
    07-16-15 11:39 AM
    Fantastic device! Upgraded from my z10 and it's been great....smooth and a larger screen

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 04:56 PM
    Saw one in the wild yesterday! A nice looking phone in person.

Posted via CB10 - Z30
    07-18-15 10:47 AM
116 ... 2345