I only have four android apps installed since almost more than a year and it never showed more than 6 GB but all of a sudden it is showing this much. The apps are telegram, a merriam dictionary, an uninstaller (<1 mb) and MX player. All these together don't even add 1 GB then how come it is showing 18 GB?

When I go into directory (devuce/misc/android) the android folder is only 2 GB, so it can't be the fault of android apps whatsoever. Something is eating up but I don't know what. I've checked the rest of the folder but they are 4 KB all. What should I do?

P.S. --> my BlackBerry Leap is running on .3216 latest software.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-21 01:14 AM
    I only have four android apps installed since almost more than a year and it never showed more than 6 GB but all of a sudden it is showing this much. The apps are telegram, a merriam dictionary, an uninstaller (<1 mb) and MX player. All these together don't even add 1 GB then how come it is showing 18 GB?

When I go into directory (devuce/misc/android) the android folder is only 2 GB, so it can't be the fault of android apps whatsoever. Something is eating up but I don't know what. I've checked the rest of the folder but they are 4 KB all. What should I do?

P.S. --> my BlackBerry Leap is running on .3216 latest software.

Posted via CB10
    Download folder is where I'd find a lot of stuff over time... old install files and other things.

Another is your email.... how many accounts and what sync length do you have set. Some make the mistake of doing it "forever"...
    06-30-21 07:04 AM