I was on a voice call earlier and had to get some information form an email to pass on to who I was taking to.

The blackberry leap hasn't got a menu/home button so I had to stop the call, find the email and then call back the other person.

Surely there is a way I can be on a voice call and access my email at the same time?

Any help would be appreciated.
    05-27-17 05:11 AM
    Swipe Up or Swipe Up and to the Right!

Posted via CB10
    xandros9 and brookie229 like this.
    05-27-17 05:27 AM
    The swipes should work from wherever. If you swipe up, you should get to your home screen with a rectangle box on the top letting you know a call is in place. From there you swipe right to get to the hub.

I honestly don't know if swipe up and right at the same time works, but I know if the swipe up to home screen and then swipe right to hub works.

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.3.2163  pin:2C09CE92
    06-18-17 01:10 PM
    I tried this scenario while using data for send & receive emails. I keep network mode as '4G & 3G'
    1. When I dial number 4G network change to H.
    2. I drafted 1 email & as call connect, I send it, but it remain in outbox. When I close the call then it moved to sent items.

When I use WiFi for data and '4G & 3G' for call only, then it works perfect.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-17 11:43 PM
    I am currently having this issue as I type this (from a home laptop beside me) I am on the phone w travel services for work and need information from my BB email (I have the Leap) and I can't swipe up or left to get out of the phone screen to access anything else at the same time?!?

There must be a way to minimize the phone screen to access other applications simultaneously - it seems odd that I couldn't?!

HELP!
    Sarah
    02-24-18 02:27 PM
    I just figured it out. Click on "speaker" button to get to the other call screen (or push hide keypad or any other option beside the end call button) and it will then allow you to swipe up and keep the call going while accessing anything else on your BB Leap. The main call screen is the only one you cant swipe or minimize, so you just have to get to the other call options screen and then you can.

Hope that helps!
    Sarah
    02-24-18 02:37 PM
    It does help! Thanks Sarah!

Brian.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-18 12:30 AM