Hello!!

I recently upgraded from a Z10 to the Leap. I originally wanted the Z30, but they were discontinued by Telus, so I settled for the Leap.

I actually love it, I primarily am a texter and surfer. I don't need any fancy games or that sort.

I backed up using BB Protect and restored my backup to my Leap. here are my problems:

1. The Voicemail icon in the hub does not actually dial out to my voicemail anymore. I actually have to open the phone, and use the speed dial 1 to dial my voicemail.

2. I can receive Bluetooth messages, but cannot send: Failed to find service.

3. Every morning at 4:36am I get a notification in my hub that says "Account Info Needed, You need to update your account password for Sync." BUt when I open the message it says "There was a problem opening your account". Any ideas what SYNC is?

My question is this, would it be better to wipe it and start from scratch and just import my contacts and anything else I need instead of restoring a backup?

Thanks for any help you can provide!
    12-09-15 11:31 AM
    you can save your contacts on email,sec wipe and that should solve your problems
    if you get the message acct info needed use account cleaner app from bb world
    12-09-15 11:59 AM
    Thanks! Doing that now.
    12-09-15 12:07 PM