Having problems setting up my new Blackberry Leap (C5BA) Model No. STR100-1

Software Release: 10.3.1.1779

I am unable to add my hotmail.co.uk into the account settings. Despite numerous attempt it keeps stating that the login information for the account as changed or are incorrect. Update your login info and try again. I am 100% my login details are correct.
    When I try and setup Facebook in accounts settings I get the exact same error message. Again am 100% my login details are correct.
    Finally BBM Setup - keep getting the message "Temporary Server Error" - please try again.

Any advice on resolving the issues would be appreciated.

Thank you
    12-25-18 05:04 PM
    I am unable to add my hotmail.co.uk into the account settings. Despite numerous attempt it keeps stating that the login information for the account as changed or are incorrect. Update your login info and try again. I am 100% my login details are correct.
    Use the manual options - Hotmail Email Settings | hotmail.co.uk SMTP, IMAP & POP Server

When I try and setup Facebook in accounts settings I get the exact same error message. Again am 100% my login details are correct.
    Facebook and the Facebook app haven't been fully supported in years, not really sure why you'd want to add the account, it largely serves no purpose. - http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...nguage=English

Finally BBM Setup - keep getting the message "Temporary Server Error" - please try again.
    Have you ever used BBM on Android? If so, your account won't work on BB10 anymore and you'll need a new one to use on BB10.
    12-25-18 10:01 PM