Has anyone noticed the virtual keyboard on the Leap isn't as responsive or accurate as even the Z10? It seems fine in BBM but when I go to search on the Internet through the browser I find I am always having to hit the backspace button cause the key I meant to tap isn't the one I hit. This is mildly annoying. Any ideas folks?
    Cheers,

Leap with 10.3.2.2474
    10-27-16 12:44 PM
    The VKB is fine on my Leap, but sometimes the Browser gets overloaded when searching with Google causing delays with the KB.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 02:26 PM
    The VKB is fine on my Leap, but sometimes the Browser gets overloaded when searching with Google causing delays with the KB.

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately for me if I try and hit the O key for instance I have to hit closer to the P key as an example. I must be clumsy or something.

Leap with 10.3.2.2474
    10-29-16 07:49 AM
    Has anyone noticed the virtual keyboard on the Leap isn't as responsive or accurate as even the Z10? It seems fine in BBM but when I go to search on the Internet through the browser I find I am always having to hit the backspace button cause the key I meant to tap isn't the one I hit. This is mildly annoying. Any ideas folks?
    Cheers,

Leap with 10.3.2.2474
    I find that at times (especially in power saving mode) it can lag quite a bit.

Also the keyboard learns your hit points, so if you're always hitting a letter slightly off, it will adjust accordingly. In my case it's always writing "live" when I really wanted to write the word love. Likely because I normally hit the o key at a point that makes the keyboard think I really meant "I".

In any event, I found you can reset the keyboard to default settings and start again. It seems to fix it for me. But because the problem is not the keyboard, but my typing it always finds its way back.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-16 08:58 AM
    Do you have the "Limit Maximum CPU Performance" box checked in the power saving mode menu? If so it might be worth disabling that and seeing if the trade-off is worth it (i.e., better performance for faster battery drain when the mode is active).
    11-02-16 10:26 AM

Also the keyboard learns your hit points, so if you're always hitting a letter slightly off, it will adjust accordingly. In my case it's always writing "live" when I really wanted to write the word love. Likely because I normally hit the o key at a point that makes the keyboard think I really meant "I".

In any event, I found you can reset the keyboard to default settings and start again. It seems to fix it for me. But because the problem is not the keyboard, but my typing it always finds its way back.

Posted via CB10
    Mine doesn't seem to be "learning" haha, I'll definitely try reseting it and see how that works.
    Cheers,

Leap with 10.3.2.2474
    11-02-16 12:15 PM
    It rocks. I think many people choose this phone because of its keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-16 09:53 PM