I removed my sim card only temporarily from my Leap and then put it back. Now my Leap keeps shutting down and restarting, partially and then it restarts and goes through the same process again and again. Any advice?
    11-18-18 08:14 PM
    I removed my sim card only temporarily from my Leap and then put it back. Now my Leap keeps shutting down and restarting, partially and then it restarts and goes through the same process again and again. Any advice?
    Will it start without your SIM?

Will it start when plugged in?
    11-18-18 09:41 PM
    Yes, this has actually happened to me at one point. I solved it but holding down the power button for 15 seconds. Then I held down both of the volume keys for 10 minutes.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-18 11:01 AM
    It was restarting under any condition you mentioned but it appears to have rectified itself letting it figure itself out. I am using it to write this. Welcome back my leap.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-18 09:45 PM
    It was restarting under any condition you mentioned but it appears to have rectified itself letting it figure itself out. I am using it to write this. Welcome back my leap.

Posted via CB10
    Glad it all worked out in the end!

Posted via CB10
    12-07-18 11:03 PM