Has anyone bought it in india?
    BlackBerry leap price is much higher in india. That is why I think it won't be popular at all....
    Don't know when BlackBerry will understand that it needs to reduce the price of its device drastically leaving the passport.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 08:32 AM
    I waiting for price reductions from day one, if price drops between 18 to 18.5, I am ready to take one, now I am using Z3, but still I love my Z3

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 12:17 PM
    Considering motoX 2 and leap at the same price there is no way I will be thinking of buying leap even if I like the os.
    Leap should not be more than 15k in the current market.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 01:00 PM
    Has anyone bought it in india?
    BlackBerry leap price is much higher in india. That is why I think it won't be popular at all....
    Don't know when BlackBerry will understand that it needs to reduce the price of its device drastically leaving the passport.

Posted via CB10
    Hi Girinath

I strongly support you in terms of price of the phone as I have seen the phone in crome store the looks are stunning but in comparison with the other mobile the camera is not up to the mark rest fm and other things in the mobile is really outstanding and as far as your question regarding the price of the mobile you can buy the mobile from Olx there you can find the price in your budget.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-01-15 04:56 PM
    Hi Girinath

I strongly support you in terms of price of the phone as I have seen the phone in crome store the looks are stunning but in comparison with the other mobile the camera is not up to the mark rest fm and other things in the mobile is really outstanding and as far as your question regarding the price of the mobile you can buy the mobile from Olx there you can find the price in your budget.

I am really interested to buy the leap but going price is too high. I will not buy a second hand phone. I am thinking of going to android until the slider releases.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 07:59 PM
    Ok girinath sir its good to hear that you are looking for new phone I really appreciate your patience.

06-02-15 05:02 AM
    I waiting for price reductions from day one, if price drops between 18 to 18.5, I am ready to take one, now I am using Z3, but still I love my Z3

Posted via CB10
    You can get Z30 for ₹ 21000 from infibeam.com. I got mine from there a few weeks back. It's much better than leap.

Posted using BlackBerry Z30 on 10.3.1.2558
    06-02-15 08:14 AM
    I am going through the misfortune of having ordered my 4th BlackBerry device through Infibeam.com who pioneered the device in India. I am absolutely disappointed with their work culture and even after 4 days of acrimonious correspondence and documentation, I still do not have the shipment confirmation. Please avoid this option and go to Amazon.com.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 08:23 AM
    You can get Z30 for ₹ 21000 from infibeam.com. I got mine from there a few weeks back. It's much better than leap.

My only concern about Z30 is display and future OS support, as it is already 1.5 years old, as I see here reviews from the users of leap is display is really good, and I expect leap will get OS support for next 2 years or so.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 09:18 AM
    My only concern about Z30 is display and future OS support, as it is already 1.5 years old, as I see here reviews from the users of leap is display is really good, and I expect leap will get OS support for next 2 years or so.

Posted via CB10
    I've heard that Z30 is using same Radio files as classic. If its true, you don't have to worry about updates.

06-02-15 09:56 AM
    I don't think BlackBerry will stop supporting any BB10 devices anytime soon and when they do they will probably drop support for all BB10 devices at the same time. The only exception to this is I could maybe see them dropping support for devices with less memory (hello Q5) because they may not be able to handle as many OS updates but that's it. I think they'll provide OS support for the Z30 as long as they will for the Leap.
    06-02-15 10:44 AM
    Hello guys good morning to all my friends. Recently I have changed my Z3 to LEAP. It is working fine the battery will last for full one day after using the emails.whattsapp.and also Browsing for some time
    One issue which I am facing is Leap is getting heats up within 5 minutes after browsing and checking mails..Any body has faced this issue. .please give a solution.

Regards

R.Shankar

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 01:03 PM