I have had my BB leap for almost a year and love it. I purchased a holster with swivel clip for it. Problem is, I have replaced this 4 times already as the clip comes unglued from the holster. Has anyone else run into this issue? At first glance it looks like it`s sewed in however I can assure you, it`s not. I am about to run out of my one year warranty and they will not replace it after the one year is up.
    04-09-16 06:52 AM
    I personally never had an issue with the holster....you can always purchase an non bb holster through Amazon...since it has no magnet sensor it serves no real purpose other then holding your phone...

Posted via CB10
    04-19-16 04:16 PM
    I had the same issue with the Priv version. Mine came unglued after about a month, didn't but another.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Priv.
    04-19-16 06:10 PM
    Starting with the Leap, BlackBerry really cut the quality of their accessories. The leather is different and floppy. Not surprised the clip is poorly glued on. It's the same with the Priv.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-16 06:09 PM
    Hasn't happened on my Leap holster, but the one on my Q10 fell out. Albeit after more than a year of constant use. The leather does feel different from the one on the Q10 that seemed to be more rigid.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-16 09:54 AM
    Just had this happen to my holster the other day..thought it was just mine because it is used on a job site often...subject to a bit of abuse...I used Gorilla Glue and is strong as ever....

Posted by BB10 OS...The World's Best OS!
    05-30-16 08:44 PM