We're all full of contradictions aren't we?

I, for example, disklike iphones. Yet, I love my ipad and use an ipod every day.

I hate windows desktop. Yet I am very pleased with windows mobile 8.1 and 10.

I hate hate hate boiled chicken liver. Yet I love liverwurst.

Signature: Still typing away on my Passport SE!
    ziminghong likes this.
    10-18-17 01:38 PM
    Leap is a good upgrade to an old dyeing z10, nice screen, battery life, and 2gb of ram.

Posted via CB10
    what could be so good everything seems worse on leap...z10 better materials, 2 Gb RAM, better screen, better battery, smaller, one hand usage screen...so ?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-17 04:40 PM
    We're all full of contradictions aren't we?

I, for example, disklike iphones. Yet, I love my ipad and use an ipod every day.

I hate windows desktop. Yet I am very pleased with windows mobile 8.1 and 10.

I hate hate hate boiled chicken liver. Yet I love liverwurst.

Signature: Still typing away on my Passport SE!
    windows mobile 10 must be the most beautiful OS on the market isn't it ?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-17 04:42 PM
    what could be so good everything seems worse on leap...z10 better materials, 2 Gb RAM, better screen, better battery, smaller, one hand usage screen...so ?

Posted via CB10
    Leap has 2 GB RAM as well and a much bigger battery than the Z10.
    10-19-17 06:29 PM
    At this point we're comparing tallest dwarfs.....
    Wmsi likes this.
    10-19-17 06:34 PM
    a bigger screen too ? one move replaceable ?

Posted via CB10
    johnny_bravo72 likes this.
    10-20-17 03:31 AM
    a bigger screen too ? one move replaceable ?

Posted via CB10
    The screen is bigger but the resolution is the same as the Z10, the PPI is also lower as a result.
    10-20-17 09:35 AM
    The screen is bigger but the resolution is the same as the Z10, the PPI is also lower as a result.
    as I said, better screen on Z10 ?

Posted via CB10
    10-21-17 07:21 PM
    How is the one handed use? I came from the KeyOne and using my old Z10 now. I'm enjoying the comfort of one handed use and typing, but the battery time is horrible. Thinking of getting the Leap therefore.

Posted via CB10
    could easily swap a spare, charge it in the Z10's docking station, lots of cheap accesories available...not sure why it is horrible, you know Z10 has an excellent screen even today, 355 ppi...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by danifulger; 10-21-17 at 07:58 PM.
    10-21-17 07:24 PM
    as I said, better screen on Z10 ?

Posted via CB10
    If you want a higher PPI over screen size it is, otherwise it's worse.
    10-21-17 08:13 PM
    So, when BB was the smartphone king, BB users were all sheep? It's not possible to choose something popular without being a sheep following a herd?

IPhone people are mindless sheep lol
    11-02-17 07:13 AM
    Most people have got no option but to be a sheep. If you go it alone you are more vulnerable to the wolves. Hence you can get some kind of safety in numbers if you stay in the herd. :-)
    11-02-17 12:22 PM
    Most people have got no option but to be a sheep. If you go it alone you are more vulnerable to the wolves. Hence you can get some kind of safety in numbers if you stay in the herd. :-)
    The wolves are iPhone and samsung
    11-04-17 04:16 PM
    Anyone using Cisco Jabber on BlackBerry Leap? Looking for one that works with BlackBerry Leap

Posted via CB10
    11-27-17 10:43 AM
    Just brought a leap as well

Posted via CB10
    12-07-17 02:50 AM
    I just got a new in box Leap. Such an upgrade from my Z10. My You version Bible app reads through the Bible to me, the Z10 wouldn't for some reason. The Maps/navigation works with the screen turned off and also is not getting the phone hot. Major battery life compared to z10 and many other phones. For a hundred dollars I'm in the big league. Love my Adobe, lets me sign documents (I'd have to pay to do that on my computer). Love my ScanWritr app, makes PDFs out of photos. Talking VOIP around the world for free with Viper (I don't need face time). Love hub. Love Voice dictation texting. YouTube works fine. Amazing smart phone.

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 and kvoox like this.
    12-19-17 08:07 PM
    Leap is a good upgrade to an old dyeing z10, nice screen, battery life, and 2gb of ram.

Posted via CB10
    The Z10 has 2gb of ram too.
    01-19-18 07:41 AM
    I just got a new in box Leap. Such an upgrade from my Z10. My You version Bible app reads through the Bible to me, the Z10 wouldn't for some reason. The Maps/navigation works with the screen turned off and also is not getting the phone hot. Major battery life compared to z10 and many other phones. For a hundred dollars I'm in the big league. Love my Adobe, lets me sign documents (I'd have to pay to do that on my computer). Love my ScanWritr app, makes PDFs out of photos. Talking VOIP around the world for free with Viper (I don't need face time). Love hub. Love Voice dictation texting. YouTube works fine. Amazing smart phone.

Posted via CB10
    Nice nice, I like the leap as well
    01-19-18 07:46 AM
    Nice and hard working device.. if you're OK with those not any more supported apps; then you don't need anything else.. first class typing and reading experience ... emails master... no worry battery life... distinguish looks (IMHO)... neat and tidy native browser... if you're into a lot of calculations like me: you won't find a native calculator like the Leap's... great native File Manager... fantastic Contacts app: won't see it anywhere else... (have a look at the Android contacts app and judge for yourself) tell you something: I have a LEAP and bought a Priv Android cause I needed mainly LinkedIn, Facebook & WhatsApp ... that was a month ago... I have set it up BUT till know I am still carrying the Leap... I couldn't get used to the Priv..
    Enjoy every minute with your LEAP...

Posted via CB10
    01-23-18 05:19 PM
44 12