Tempting for a back up phone but I think I will wait and see what the road map looks like and if BB10 is going to in BlackBerry's future.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    12-27-15 06:16 PM
    From the official BlackBerry store including shipping costs.

Posted via CB10
    You better buy from Amazon then!!

Posted via CB10
    12-28-15 04:33 AM
    I have a Q10, and I don' mind Blackberry 10 OS falling under, I still believing that this OS can be more with the same specs.

The phone's specs are good because the OS doesn't need more with the regular OS, but if you want to use Android apps, buy a phone with Android natively.

I wanna a Z30, because I need a larger screen and play stereo music, but I still believing BBOS 10 can be more. We are underrating this OS, it's fast, fluid and can fulfill everything we do, if we have it. If it doesn't fulfill your needings, you're in the wrong OS.

I normally use my phone to listen music and chat, I really like this OS because do these things better than Android or iOS, also Windows Phone. I believe that for me, I don't know about your opinion but I really like this.

Give more good opinions, we can do more with this OS, we only have to see more than the apps, the quantity about the phones, about the fame; more than that and we've focus on develop this OS, using it more and doing it better.

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    12-29-15 07:19 PM
    For the staples : messaging and browsing, for me there is nothing better, especially when you factor in the physical keyboard.

Games, not so much, but for me it doesn't matter. I do which Nokia Here maps worked, but otherwise I'm happy.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-15 10:38 AM
    If only BlackBerry would make a Leap with Priv specs...

This Leap is literally perfect for my needs. For once I have a phone that I have absolutely no desire to upgrade from.

I only wish it had a little more horsepower. Awesome phone.

Posted via CB10
    Bob Brown7 likes this.
    01-05-16 11:01 AM
    Blackberry.com...
    You can get the Blackberry Leap via Best Buy's website for $169.99. It just went down from $179.99 this week.

BlackBerry Leap 4G with 16GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) Black STR100-2 BLK - Best Buy
    anon(153966) likes this.
    01-12-16 06:48 PM
    I understand the reason for scaling down and leaving out some typical features on the Leap (ie NFC), but having owned one since May 2015, it would be nice to have a beefier version, as you mention. A Droid version of Leap would be good, leave the physical keyboard out, I think the mass market (which is what be needs for sales), doesn't want or care for a keyboard)

Posted by BB10 OS...The World's Best OS!
    01-13-16 08:53 AM
    You can get the Blackberry Leap via Best Buy's website for $169.99. It just went down from $179.99 this week.

BlackBerry Leap 4G with 16GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) Black STR100-2 BLK - Best Buy
    US$ 149 now!!!

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=J3qiqYCI

Posted via CB10
    vincentkong likes this.
    01-17-16 10:09 PM
    Aww, man. Talk about timing. I just did my last price match last week at Best Buy. Now, it is past the return date.
    01-19-16 11:36 AM
    Too bad its C$349.99 at BestBuy Canada. The cheapest I could see it is for C$279.99 at Staples.ca. If it comes down from this price, i will buy it.
    01-19-16 12:22 PM
    You better "leap" at that offer!
    01-19-16 12:35 PM
    Too bad its C$349.99 at BestBuy Canada. The cheapest I could see it is for C$279.99 at Staples.ca. If it comes down from this price, i will buy it.
    You can forget about it due to our dollar

#dirtythirty #naturalsound #CB10 #glassweave
    01-19-16 04:10 PM
    Hmm, Yeah, you speak about the future of their Hardware division but wasn't a Nokia 230 just release with really low specs? What I mean by this is that low spec devices can still do all the basic things you need.

I believe no matter what BlackBerry device you own, it will last for the next 5 years with no issues. Browsing the Web, using social media like WhatsApp, BBM, WeChat ect will be supported and the hardware will cope easily, can't see that changing much.

I'm looking to purchase a Passport Silver Edition next year as my "Last" BlackBerry 10 device. Sure it will die one day but it will definitely last 2 - 3 years with no issues.

If you like the Leap OP, get it. I have one, I love it to bits and will definitely be keeping it till the battery dies on me. The BlackBerry 10 OS is getting an update next year so it's no where near dead yet. Keep the faith and we may see another BlackBerry 10 launching

Posted via CB10
    How is that whole WhatsApp thing working out?!

Cartman says: Nothing Due To Censorship
    02-29-16 10:54 PM
    I broke my Z30 and was about to buy another or maybe a Leap when I found Snap didn't work any more. I was used to full Android apps and really enjoyed them. Until then, I'm going to have a tough time getting another BB10 device. I'm going to have to try another method to do so with the Q10 I pulled out to use for a while.
    06-07-16 07:39 AM
    I broke my Z30 and was about to buy another or maybe a Leap when I found Snap didn't work any more. I was used to full Android apps and really enjoyed them. Until then, I'm going to have a tough time getting another BB10 device. I'm going to have to try another method to do so with the Q10 I pulled out to use for a while.
    Just use Cobalt's modified Google Play Store.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=985344
    06-07-16 07:43 AM
    Thanks, I'll give this a try! Would sure prefer a BB10 device so this would be great.
    06-07-16 01:05 PM
    I just ordered a Leap from Shop.Blackberry.com - $199 but found a 10% off promo code so it's back to ~$179 for those interested. For that price, if I can get Google Play going (and it looks pretty solid) it's a heck of a deal!
    06-07-16 01:46 PM
    I just ordered a Leap from Shop.Blackberry.com - $199 but found a 10% off promo code so it's back to ~$179 for those interested. For that price, if I can get Google Play going (and it looks pretty solid) it's a heck of a deal!
    Sounds good. I like the Leap. Solid device with a nice bright screen, solid LTE support, and a modern look.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    06-07-16 01:51 PM
    The leap is great phone I got the Priv it's great to

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-08-16 09:14 AM
    Just fired up the Leap, looks good so far.

I have the Wifi Calling Icon which is grayed out and has a little red icon on it. I haven't figured out how to get rid of that icon as I don't think T-Mobile allows this. Sort of annoying to have an error message looking thing up there.
    06-10-16 01:38 PM
    Just fired up the Leap, looks good so far.

I have the Wifi Calling Icon which is grayed out and has a little red icon on it. I haven't figured out how to get rid of that icon as I don't think T-Mobile allows this. Sort of annoying to have an error message looking thing up there.
    What OS do you have? TMO wifi calling works on 2789 and 2813, but is broken on 2876.

These are OS versions, not to be confused with SR (software release) versions.
    06-10-16 01:44 PM
    yes, it's OS xxx.2876.
    06-10-16 01:53 PM
    yes, it's OS xxx.2876.
    Two things you need to do.

First, update your Android Runtime from BBW and reboot immediately after installation:
    http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now

Second, if you want to use wifi calling, sideload the radio from OS2813.
    06-10-16 01:55 PM
    Doing it right now - thank you for your help.
    06-10-16 02:02 PM
    Just saw the leap at a local store here in the Philippines under $100. Will go back to pick it up.

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    07-01-16 09:46 AM
51 123