Hi guys, just got a blackberry leap pretty much brand new. its not recognizing my sim and is asking for NUC?NAC code. Is there anyway to bypass this by autoloaders etc?? Tried asking vodafone for the NUC but as you can imagine they are not very forthcoming with these codes. Any help or point in the right direction is appreciated..
    01-29-21 11:08 AM
    Hi guys, just got a blackberry leap pretty much brand new. its not recognizing my sim and is asking for NUC?NAC code. Is there anyway to bypass this by autoloaders etc?? Tried asking vodafone for the NUC but as you can imagine they are not very forthcoming with these codes. Any help or point in the right direction is appreciated..

Your phone is network locked, so you will need an unlocked code. Problem is Vodafone probable hasn't messed with a LEAP in five years, might try higher levels of support. Autoloader won't help you.

There are also sites that offer to unlock your phone for a modest fee...
    brookie229 likes this.
    01-29-21 12:36 PM
    Thanks for the reply... Aye i thought that... Was looking at a few unlock places online but some are asking for the MEP and i cant seem to find it on the leap. Or if you have a suggestion of one of the legit sites that would sort it straight away that would be great. Thanks in advance.
    01-29-21 12:46 PM
    might try higher levels of support
    That's the ticket. Go higher for the win (hopefully).
    01-29-21 01:10 PM
    Thanks for the reply... Aye i thought that... Was looking at a few unlock places online but some are asking for the MEP and i cant seem to find it on the leap. Or if you have a suggestion of one of the legit sites that would sort it straight away that would be great. Thanks in advance.
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!!! Post early and post often......

Another idea would be to use the device on the locked carrier??
    01-29-21 04:10 PM