When trying to setup and use BBM I get an error message Temporary Server Error. I read this is not supported anymore but can I then install BBM enterprise somehow on this device?
    08-05-19 06:54 AM
    When trying to setup and use BBM I get an error message Temporary Server Error. I read this is not supported anymore but can I then install BBM enterprise somehow on this device?
    BBM is still supported on BB10 devices. The Temporary Server Error could mean a lot of things. Have you used the same BBID on a different Android device or used it on BBM Enterprise previously? If so, you need one specific for BB10.
    08-05-19 10:56 AM
    You also need a network connection to setup.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-19 11:12 AM
    Thanks for the reply guys, the phone is out of the box new. Am using a connection to the net. Updated the software to 10.3.2.2836. I had a Z3 a while back but cant recall if I used BBM on it, on this device it is showing I have a Blackberry ID confirmed. I think i read somewhere on the net I can only upgrade to BBM Enterprise through BBM? But cant really get anywhere casue of the Tempory Service error?
    08-05-19 12:10 PM
    Thanks for the reply guys, the phone is out of the box new. Am using a connection to the net. Updated the software to 10.3.2.2836. I had a Z3 a while back but cant recall if I used BBM on it, on this device it is showing I have a Blackberry ID confirmed. I think i read somewhere on the net I can only upgrade to BBM Enterprise through BBM? But cant really get anywhere casue of the Tempory Service error?
    You don't have the latest software. Now you need 10.3.3.2137 -As a private user do not upgrade the BBM to the BBMe-version. On BB10 the normal BBM works.
    08-05-19 01:51 PM
    Hey Rodney,

Just wanted to reiterate that BBM Enterprise is absolutely not necessary to use BBM on Blackberry 10 devices. You can (and should) use BBM and you'll have full compatibility with anyone using BBM Enterprise on iOS or Android.

Let us know if you can't locate 10.3.3.2137 as CrackPriv mentions--an autoloader can be provided. (However, be sure to back up your data before you use it as it will wipe everything.)
    08-05-19 07:57 PM
    Deleted
    08-05-19 08:16 PM
    Here is the latest autoloader for your device:

https://mega.nz/#!tVgyjDYS!ojnru-l0A...CIkAU1dIybpHK0

Download to PC, unzip it, disable BlackBerry Protect, plug in phone, run autoloader. Your device will be wiped in the process.

You can then setup the phone fresh with a BBID that you never previously used on any Android or iOS device.
    08-05-19 08:17 PM
    I'm also getting this issue, and I never used my blackberry ID on any android or iOS device. It is frustrating, I can't migrate feck-all since the shutdown. :/

From my BlackBerry Q5 on Freedom Mobile 3G HSPA+
    08-21-19 05:28 AM