Then those other people should get phones which suit their needs.

BlackBerry makes it pretty clear what their phones are made to do and what they market towards. Mostly security, commutations, workflow, business, and light media. In these categories every BB10 phone works very well.

If you're looking for a multi-media powerhouse then maybe look at some Android phones because no BB10 phone is designed to do that.
    So they just make feature phones?
    07-26-15 08:42 AM
    Is some of this spec chasing done by those with easily bruised egos, who may be concerned with what their friends think rather than whether the phone does the job adequately?

Posted via CB10
    Thalestr likes this.
    07-26-15 08:56 AM
    So they just make feature phones?
    They make smartphones which specialize in the business and communication aspect of things.

Posted via Leap on Wind
    07-26-15 12:02 PM
    Then those other people should get phones which suit their needs.

BlackBerry makes it pretty clear what their phones are made to do and what they market towards. Mostly security, commutations, workflow, business, and light media. In these categories every BB10 phone works very well.

If you're looking for a multi-media powerhouse then maybe look at some Android phones because no BB10 phone is designed to do that.
    Your mistake is not to differentiate between the slow S4 Plus BB10 devices and the speedier devices like Z30 & Passport. They meet the needs of the ones who need security and speed. So why look for Android?

Is some of this spec chasing done by those with easily bruised egos, who may be concerned with what their friends think rather than whether the phone does the job adequately
    Oh, I understand, BB should rely on old single core devices because they are fast enough professionals?
    07-26-15 12:55 PM
29 12