Hello
    These three essential Android apps for productivity crash during the loading process.
    I wrote to Microsoft support but no feedback so far.

Anybody experiencing the same concerning issue?
    Regards.
    07-04-17 03:46 AM
    I recall reading about someone else having the same problem.
    07-04-17 09:52 AM
    Microsoft informed that they have received many reports from people experiencing the same thing. However, little noise at @CrackBerry forums.
    07-05-17 05:30 PM
    Microsoft informed that they have received many reports from people experiencing the same thing. However, little noise at @CrackBerry forums.
    Have you gotten anywhere with this? My Onedrive and Excel are hosed, despite trying dozens of ideas. I'm flummoxed by how almost no one on here is talking about this. Typical.
    07-06-17 10:43 PM
    I had the same issue. I use Dropbox attached to the baked in feature in the bb10 file menu. Works good enough for me, but I would like to be able to do more powerful edit features in Excel, like 'insert /delete line'

Another method is to subscribe to MS365 and use a browser to use and edit. I have not gotten frustrated enough yet to go this route.
    07-06-17 11:14 PM
    I had the same issue. I use Dropbox attached to the baked in feature in the bb10 file menu. Works good enough for me, but I would like to be able to do more powerful edit features in Excel, like 'insert /delete line'

Another method is to subscribe to MS365 and use a browser to use and edit. I have not gotten frustrated enough yet to go this route.
    I pay like $8 monthly for Office 365.

This all started after the June 5 update.

I've lost dozens of hours fighting these cascading problems with Outlook, Onedrive and now Excel. Am at the end of my tether.
    jacobacevedog likes this.
    07-07-17 12:32 AM
    Thank you. I hope July update will solve the issue. It would be great to know if users that already received July patch in their K1 are experiencing problems with Office
    07-07-17 12:49 AM
    I pay like $8 monthly for Office 365.

This all started after the June 5 update.

I've lost dozens of hours fighting these cascading problems with Outlook, Onedrive and now Excel. Am at the end of my tether.
    I'll be tuned in to hear if you resolve with this, because we could all benefit.
    07-07-17 01:05 PM
    Factory Reset did not fix the issue!

:-(

Here is what I did:
    1) Phone Backup
    2) Factory Reset the Phone
    3) Restore from Backup
    4) Installed Microsoft Word and Excel. Still crashes after the splash screen!
    5) Uninstalled MS Word and MS Excel > Restarted the Phone > Installed again. Still crashes after the splash screen!

Phone details:
    Model: BBB100-1
    Android Security Patch Level: 5 August 2017 (AAN517)

What I am doing wrong? ANYONE???
    08-29-17 01:01 AM
    I'm also facing the same issue on my BlackBerry KeyOne. Microsoft apps - Word, Excel and PowerPoint keep crashing repeatedly and don't load at all. Anyone with a solution???
    09-04-17 09:28 PM
    No issue here. I use the suite every day.

I've been on builds AAL964, AAN355, and AAN517.
    09-04-17 09:59 PM
    No issue here. I use the suite every day.

I've been on builds AAL964, AAN355, and AAN517.
    ie: the suite only works if you are a BB VIP .
    09-05-17 11:19 AM
    If only I could monetize this power!
    09-05-17 11:40 AM
    If only I could monetize this power!
    Go on, give the poor guys a pointer!
    09-05-17 11:46 AM
    No, I'm on a PRIV and I'm just an old Cobol dude - works fine for me.
    09-05-17 04:11 PM
    Yes, me also. Word, and Excel install easy enough and even run as they should for a day or so then will not open. I am trying to setup my Blackberry Motion to work with these two essential apps. I thought i may have switched off something important in Dtek, so i decided to wipe the phone and start again. Same thing happened all over again, easy install worked for a day or so then crashed, same for both apps. Because of this i am unable to use the Motion for work. I have since found out this is happening to another non essential news app that i use. All installs are from google play store. This never happened when using BB10. any ideas ???
    11-27-17 10:26 AM
    Yes, me also. Word, and Excel install easy enough and even run as they should for a day or so then will not open. I am trying to setup my Blackberry Motion to work with these two essential apps. I thought i may have switched off something important in Dtek, so i decided to wipe the phone and start again. Same thing happened all over again, easy install worked for a day or so then crashed, same for both apps. Because of this i am unable to use the Motion for work. I have since found out this is happening to another non essential news app that i use. All installs are from google play store. This never happened when using BB10. any ideas ???
    Where are you installing them from? From the Google Play store? Make sure that you are installing them from there and not from somewhere else.

Are you getting any error messages or codes displayed? If so, then research those on the Internet. May want to consider contacting Microsoft support - they may have some knowledge.
    11-27-17 12:16 PM
    same thing happens to me when I try to open these mm apps they close immediately. also I can't get twitter to load.
    11-28-17 12:52 PM
    I ended up master resetting my week old k1 and these apps aren't force closing anymore so far.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-29-17 05:12 AM
    Same issue here. Using the k1. PowerPoint and excel both force close when opened.
    12-17-17 06:04 PM
    picked up the Motion and MS Office 365 apps crash after opening. One Drive works fine. Anyone know why and how to fix?
    03-21-18 01:51 PM
    See bapzz34's answer.

I'm not sure if "master resetting" means a factory reset or whether it means the "battery pull", which is holding the power button down for 32 seconds until the phone resets itself - it's the same as physically pulling the battery.
    03-21-18 03:33 PM
    I use the free version of the office apps and they work fine on my KeyOne.
    03-22-18 11:57 PM