Are you running on LTE?

Posted via CB10
    08-20-17 02:28 PM
    It currently looks like sprint completely removed the keyone from their website. Wonder what that's all about.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-17 05:45 PM
    In case anyone is still having data issues, I just received software update AAR160, and it appears to have resolved my problem (after 5 months..). My issue was that I would lose data when roaming if the screen timed out. I would then have to restart the phone. I tried messing with the APNs, factory reset, etc. Ended up just setting screen timeout to 30 mins, and keeping it on if I knew I'd need data.
    12-06-17 08:14 AM
    after the Sprint AAR160 update my chrome searches were very slow and websites suddenly didnt load!
    additionally my Via Rideshare app would not work if not in wifi! my phone was always set in "automatic" and always showed LTE.
    spent time on phone with BBm today- no fixes told to call Sprint as it seems to be a Data issue- called Sprint and directed to try all different resetting, rebooting, etc... and chrome was till bad and Via app would not work! I decided to try 1 thing just now and switched phone to CDMA and shockingly Chrome works fully now and the Via app works on mobile network!
    Anyone know what I am losing if I use CDMA (3G) instead of LTE? (dtek app still shows OS compromised) thanks
    12-08-17 12:20 AM
    after the Sprint AAR160 update my chrome searches were very slow and websites suddenly didnt load!
    additionally my Via Rideshare app would not work if not in wifi! my phone was always set in "automatic" and always showed LTE.
    spent time on phone with BBm today- no fixes told to call Sprint as it seems to be a Data issue- called Sprint and directed to try all different resetting, rebooting, etc... and chrome was till bad and Via app would not work! I decided to try 1 thing just now and switched phone to CDMA and shockingly Chrome works fully now and the Via app works on mobile network!
    Anyone know what I am losing if I use CDMA (3G) instead of LTE? (dtek app still shows OS compromised) thanks
    I use to use CDMA and it worked fine. It's just 3G. After the update, everything works fine for me in LTE/CDMA now though! Did you try that one?
    12-08-17 12:23 AM
    yes I tried LTE/ CDMA and it does not work for the Via rideshare have Chrome issues when opening web pages. suddenly after AAR160 did something !for now staying on 3G.!
    12-08-17 12:38 AM
    anyone able to help figure out why latest 2 security updates from Sprint have caused this issue? if so what solutions have you had that fixed this? Will factory reset fix this or is that a waste of time?appreciate any help on this. thanks
    12-11-17 11:09 AM
    anyone able to help figure out why latest 2 security updates from Sprint have caused this issue? if so what solutions have you had that fixed this? Will factory reset fix this or is that a waste of time?appreciate any help on this. thanks
    What is rideshare? I'm not understanding what's happening. Are you not able to use this rideshare thing via Chrome?

Sent from my BBB100-3 using CB Forums mobile app
    12-11-17 02:02 PM
    it's like Uber. it's an app that will not work when I am in 4G LTE -only works in wifi or when I switch Keyone to 3G CDMA. (tried everything, uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted, 32 second reboot, etc..)
    additionally 1hen I use chrome to search websites and then select a website -many don't load if I am using Sprint LTE , only work in wifi or 3G as well.( they all used to before security updates for Sept and Nov).
    12-11-17 02:23 PM
    it's like Uber. it's an app that will not work when I am in 4G LTE -only works in wifi or when I switch Keyone to 3G CDMA. (tried everything, uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted, 32 second reboot, etc..)
    additionally 1hen I use chrome to search websites and then select a website -many don't load if I am using Sprint LTE , only work in wifi or 3G as well.( they all used to before security updates for Sept and Nov).
    Does the regular browser work and can you send/receive MMS?

12-11-17 02:23 PM
    what do u mean by regular browser? all my other apps work in LTE 4G-mms,hub, emails, uber, seamless Web, OpenTable, etc...
    12-11-17 02:25 PM
    I use chrome as my browser.
    12-11-17 02:36 PM
    I use chrome as my browser.
    My bad. Chrome is the regular browser lol. So weird. Chrome works good for me in LTE. Sorry for your troubles. I know that is annoying and frustrating.

12-11-17 02:53 PM
    Try updating your network settings.. I'm not near my keyone right now, so I can't remember the exact party in settings.. I think in the large pull down, tap where it says Sprint, and it's in the dot menu. You may have already done this..
    12-11-17 11:01 PM
    how? I already did a number sequence with the sprint rep in tech support the other day, updated prl, profile etc! still an issue in chrome not loading certain pages! timed out error. And I have an app that will not work unless am on 3G or in wifi.
    12-12-17 04:30 PM
    I'm in Central Jersey with sprint and have the same problem. Browsing with chrome is basically okay but opening my New Jersey mobile transit app is a no go. It seems to the New Jersey and New York area. But I was in Maryland DC weeks ago and it was fine there.

I still like all the changes in this thread and none of them work consistently. I basically have to connect to some Wi-Fi to get my app to work
    12-13-17 06:38 AM
    call Sprint so they hear from users about the problem and call BB mobile -they told me have not heard of this issue from anyone when I called!
    aside from that switch to cdma(3g) as that is only way to get my rideshare car service app -Via- to work .
    12-13-17 07:41 AM
    how? I already did a number sequence with the sprint rep in tech support the other day, updated prl, profile etc! still an issue in chrome not loading certain pages! timed out error. And I have an app that will not work unless am on 3G or in wifi.
    That is what I was talking about. I figured that was probably part of what they had you do. That is pretty strange. Not sure what else to try. It makes me wonder if that app is doing something goofy.. can you link to the app in the Play Store?
    12-13-17 01:59 PM
    yes i can as it is in playstore . any other suggestions?
    12-14-17 05:27 PM
    yes i can as it is in playstore . any other suggestions?
    I meant can you post a link for the app, because I'm curious and would like to check it on my phone.
    12-20-17 08:54 AM
    oddly enough Sprint and may have sent through a network reset as my bb Keyone suddenly rebooted and when reset the apn's were different - used to show x.ispsn and now it is n.ispsn. I have my sprint set on lte/cdma setting ( not set it on automatic) now all my data issues with chrome and Via rideshare app work in LTE!
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    12-20-17 09:13 AM
96 ... 234