I have a new BB Keyone black. I am new to BB but purchased it to get a real keyboard and overall I like it. I have 3 mail accounts - gmail and two personal POP3 accounts, all linked to Hub. When I delete a mail there seems to be no way of getting at it. For one POP 3 account, when I access the deleted mails folder (recycle bin) it simply says that "this folder is not currently synced". For the gmail and other POP3 is seems to be syncing the recycle bin but nothing ever appears. Where are my deleted messages?

Linked to this, there does not seem to be any way to create mail folders (as one would in say Outlook) to file mails to by subject?

Thanks
    11-14-17 10:08 AM
    basic understanding for you
    gmail is an IMAP mail system - this means that the email is stored on a server and you can access it any time and on any device as long as it is not deleted from the server

pop is a post office protocol - meaning once you receive the email to a particular device or computer then ONLY that device/computer will have the email.

this being said... if you choose to delete a pop3 email, you are not getting it back unless you have a "recycling" bin set up - it seems in your case the bin may not be set to keep whatever goes into it... so it will be like a black-hole... gone to the void
    11-14-17 04:36 PM
    if you need to make adjustments..
    go into hub... tap the 3 bars on top left
    go to settings
    scroll down to each account and go into them individually
    go to "Folder Sync Options"
    take it from there
    11-14-17 04:37 PM
    Like so!!
    Attached Thumbnails Where are my deleted mails?-21591.jpg  
    11-14-17 04:37 PM
    Thanks David. First a simple question - how did you create the personal folders on your screen shot, social stuff etc? I do not see a way of doing it.

More complicated - I had already done as you advise above ref settings. The strange thing is that my gmail account and one of my POP3 accounts has a sub folder called "folder sync settings" but my other POP3 account, my main business account, does have such a sub folder. In the main settings menu for the account it has some specific sync setting such as frequency etc but not a dedicated "folder sync settings" sub folder. When I try to look at the recycle bin it says "this folder is not currently synced". It is on a different ISP host to the other POP3 account and I have looked at their mail settings page but I can't see anything obvious.
    11-15-17 03:02 AM
    Thanks David. First a simple question - how did you create the personal folders on your screen shot, social stuff etc? I do not see a way of doing it.

More complicated - I had already done as you advise above ref settings. The strange thing is that my gmail account and one of my POP3 accounts has a sub folder called "folder sync settings" but my other POP3 account, my main business account, does have such a sub folder. In the main settings menu for the account it has some specific sync setting such as frequency etc but not a dedicated "folder sync settings" sub folder. When I try to look at the recycle bin it says "this folder is not currently synced". It is on a different ISP host to the other POP3 account and I have looked at their mail settings page but I can't see anything obvious.
    11-15-17 03:22 AM
    I created my subfolders on gmail it self.
    Gmail calls them Labels... so you need to manage and create them as needed....

once you then you are able to pick and choose them

FYI... I don't sync the following folders/labels;
    Recycle Bin, All Mail (yes it's an option), Spam, and the Starred (it'll double the emails when it's really only 1.
    11-15-17 05:21 AM
    Like so,,

this was taken from a desktop view of my gmail..
    you may have to click on the "more.." Drop down arrow on the side to get the extra options...
    Attached Thumbnails Where are my deleted mails?-21721.jpg  
    11-15-17 05:48 AM
    Many thanks. I will give it a try. Cheers
    11-15-17 08:00 AM