Just started thus week. Google shows updates waiting for 13 apps but it just spins the icon and doesn't install? This worked fine until now. What up?
    06-28-17 02:22 AM
    Bad connection.

You can dismiss all of the app updates. Reboot your phone, then recheck for updates and try it again. If the loading circle is just spinner though it sounds like a poor connection.
    06-28-17 07:26 AM
    Bad connection.

You can dismiss all of the app updates. Reboot your phone, then recheck for updates and try it again. If the loading circle is just spinner though it sounds like a poor connection.
    I've tried these steps but no real progress. By repeatedly rebooting and turning auto update off/on and by changing which app to try updating, three apps finally updated. But those tricks seem to have stopped working.

My connection is fine as I have no problem updating two other Android devices.

My intuition is pointing to the June update.
    06-28-17 10:13 PM
    Have you ever been able to update via the Play Store on this phone? If this is the first time it may be that some permissions are set to disallow updates. Check all of your permissions for the Play Store.
    06-28-17 10:23 PM
    Have you ever been able to update via the Play Store on this phone? If this is the first time it may be that some permissions are set to disallow updates. Check all of your permissions for the Play Store.
    Yes, worked fine from day one until maybe a week ago.

I'll explore permissions but not convinced that's the culprit. If so, would seem odd that some gymnastics with power cycles would have gotten a few to actually update .
    06-28-17 10:31 PM
    Well, I granted permissions to almost every app and cleared all app caches and data. Power cycled. No change. Right now it's trying to update Outlook - stuck at "Installing" .
    06-28-17 11:59 PM
    Well, I granted permissions to almost every app and cleared all app caches and data. Power cycled. No change. Right now it's trying to update Outlook - stuck at "Installing" .
    Ok, I could really use some help here. My queue of unapplied updates is growing. I just watched Google Photos update go just fine so next I selected Google Plus, but it just hangs at "Installing" .

Is there a way to revert back to before the June update?
    06-29-17 02:29 PM
    This is really starting to irritate. What reason could be left for this? I power cycled the router and checked again that a different device was updating fine.

Does BB read these problems? Where's the CB brain trust?
    06-29-17 06:20 PM
    Seems you're alone with this issue. What have you done different with the phone or is there a problem with its storage since it seems to freeze installing. Can you install new apps?
    06-29-17 07:53 PM
    Seems you're alone with this issue. What have you done different with the phone or is there a problem with its storage since it seems to freeze installing. Can you install new apps?
    Yes, I've been able to download and install new apps. Seems to be related to app updates. Since my last post I was able to get around the obstacle by moving the apps from the microSD card to the primary storage. I moved each one by one and individually updated as I went. As I mentioned before, this only arose since June 5 update. All these apps ran fine off microSD, as do the other 50+ apps still on the card - just would not update.

Irritating.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using CB Forums mobile app
    06-29-17 08:57 PM
    So are you using the SD card as adoptable storage? Doesn't sound like it but curious.
    06-29-17 09:10 PM
    So are you using the SD card as adoptable storage? Doesn't sound like it but curious.
    No, still using it, installing new apps, and running all the other apps still on the card.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using CB Forums mobile app
    06-29-17 09:16 PM
    Ok, just downloaded from apkmirror and installed today's just uploaded Play Store ver 8.0.22. Then selected an app update that just appeared. The app is on the microSD card. Updated fine.

Time will tell.
    06-29-17 09:43 PM
    Just started thus week. Google shows updates waiting for 13 apps but it just spins the icon and doesn't install? This worked fine until now. What up?
    I had that happen the other day, I just re-started the K1 and it started updating again! It was poor WiFi access!
    06-30-17 12:30 AM