i got Blackberry KeyOne Mobile device, when i goes to an email, it does not show the full details (only shows Name, ex “Mark Smith”) of the sender's email address, is there an option to automatically show full details of a sender email.
    03-22-18 11:54 AM
    i got Blackberry KeyOne Mobile device, when i goes to an email, it does not show the full details (only shows Name, ex “Mark Smith”) of the sender's email address, is there an option to automatically show full details of a sender email.
    In GMail and Outlook, you can tap the sender's name and it will show information such as their e-mail address, others it was sent to, and the time it was sent. I'm sure it works the same in Hub, or whatever e-mail client you're using.
    03-22-18 12:05 PM
    In GMail and Outlook, you can tap the sender's name and it will show information such as their e-mail address, others it was sent to, and the time it was sent. I'm sure it works the same in Hub, or whatever e-mail client you're using.
    is there anyway that it will show email id instead of their name? like i hate tapping it all the time
    rolfep likes this.
    03-22-18 12:13 PM
    is there anyway that it will show email id instead of their name? like i hate tapping it all the time
    Honestly, I don't believe so. I have not found a setting to change that. I know it bugged me a bit in the beginning too, but I got used to it.
    03-22-18 06:19 PM
    There is no way to show the full email address by default.
    03-22-18 10:07 PM