This is a weird one - KeyOne standard messaging app normally has a fixed rectangular entry bar at the bottom of a conversation. It normally (from L to R) has a + button to be able to add attachments, then has the blank white space to add words (says "Type an SMS message") and then normally an Emoji icon smiley face that you can click to easily access emojis and then finally the SMS icon to actually send the message.

Something weird happened on my device to where the emoji icon disappeared. In addition, the fixed rectangle input area now has rounded corners and "floats." If I want to add Emojis, I now have to click the + button and there is a new emoji row that didn't exist before.

I've played with settings and cannot find any way to revert back to how it was. Please HELP!!
    12-11-17 01:05 PM
    This is a weird one - KeyOne standard messaging app normally has a fixed rectangular entry bar at the bottom of a conversation. It normally (from L to R) has a + button to be able to add attachments, then has the blank white space to add words (says "Type an SMS message") and then normally an Emoji icon smiley face that you can click to easily access emojis and then finally the SMS icon to actually send the message.

Something weird happened on my device to where the emoji icon disappeared. In addition, the fixed rectangle input area now has rounded corners and "floats." If I want to add Emojis, I now have to click the + button and there is a new emoji row that didn't exist before.

I've played with settings and cannot find any way to revert back to how it was. Please HELP!!
    Mine is that way too. This might have happened with a recent update. I didn't pay much attention since I don't use the built-in messaging much.

Oh, and look, there are animated stickers too! Surprise! Surprise! I need to read more of the associated change logs.
    Send/Request Money. Camera attach images. Send Location.
    Pretty interesting.

Okay, so I look for trying to change settings for any of these, but no go. I think this is the new look, BCasher1111
    12-11-17 03:08 PM