As business consultant I had on the past a bb classic and was happy with. However I now need to change it due to my company releases some apps that only work on ios and Android os.
    On the site of bb we do not have any information regarding the patches and the issues fixed in addition it seems the device suffers in lot of bugs and defects described in this forum. Bb said they guaranty during the 2 years the support. What happens then? If goole releases a version 7.2, How long bb will provide it?
    07-24-17 12:49 AM
    Go for it the keyone is a great device and as long as you purchase an unlocked one you should get all the security updates as they roll out. As far as OS updates that's up to blackberry to release them.
    07-24-17 07:21 AM
    Awesome device no doubt. Using it at my work and works perfectly. Keep in mind at forums you will see more reports on incidents while owners who are satified with device no need to post anything. Software updates re security / OS via Blackberry and see no issue here. Good luck.
    Last edited by Rico4you; 07-24-17 at 10:23 AM.
    07-24-17 08:48 AM
    it's a great device and I have no issues with mine.
    07-24-17 08:54 AM
    Awesome device no doubt. Using it at my work and works perfectly. Keep in mind at forums you will see more reports on incidents while owners who are satifies with device no need to post anything. Software updatesd re securith / OS via Blackberry and see no issue here. Good luck.
    Spot on
    07-24-17 10:15 AM
    Awesome device no doubt. Using it at my work and works perfectly. Keep in mind at forums you will see more reports on incidents while owners who are satified with device no need to post anything. Software updates re security / OS via Blackberry and see no issue here. Good luck.
    The hardware is very nice and network on Bell here has been like my Passport and Z30. I hadn't had much exposure to Android except for Lollipop on Samsung so the KEYone has shown me two things: Wow this is worlds better than the S5, like no comparison. And Wow BB10 is an awesome OS, like no comparison. My opinions only, results may vary....

Behold, my thumbs have spoken.
    07-24-17 07:43 PM
    I find it a great device. After almost two months of use I have no issues. The keyboard is amazing. I also love being able to double tap, blank the screen, then use thumbs on the space bar to wake device.
    07-25-17 12:27 AM
    Ha! If your business relies even just the slightest bit on bluetooth connectivity then stay waaaaaay far way from the keyone - the bluetooth doesn't work very well - (multiple issues reported with all kinds of bluetooth fun)... just my 2cents. Other than that though, the phone hits it out of the park - home run....
    07-25-17 10:34 AM
    Hum.Is the screen enough large to read email as the standard is 5 pouces?
    I use an audi A3 and make sure the car connection via Bluetooth works fine, is that ok?
    In case of troubles except this forum.. Is there any contact or support we can have from bb/tel?
    Thanks for your help
    07-30-17 08:12 AM
    No a terrible phone you will hate it. Then you will be back on this site crying how the screen fall out and complaining about updates not being released on time, and how it's not like BB10.

if you promise not to do those things I will give you permission to buy a K1
    07-31-17 05:45 PM
    As business consultant I had on the past a bb classic and was happy with. However I now need to change it due to my company releases some apps that only work on ios and Android os.
    On the site of bb we do not have any information regarding the patches and the issues fixed in addition it seems the device suffers in lot of bugs and defects described in this forum. Bb said they guaranty during the 2 years the support. What happens then? If goole releases a version 7.2, How long bb will provide it?
    Hi gvida, the K1 is a great device! The only thing is there a too many problems and bugs to fix (bluetooth connection with car). I own a K1 but cannot use it because I need connection to my handset. So I just wait for help from bbmobile support since 3 weeks! In the meantime I use my iPhone SE and hope that one day the problems and bugs are fixed.
    08-01-17 03:53 AM
    Hum What's a pity! This is the reason I would wait and see before buying k1.
    Following domestic posts in this forum I did not see any answers from bb representatives. Only answers of members of this forum. Where is the bb company? What you contact? This device looks good and keyboard fantastic. But my job Is not to spend time to.make the phone working. The July update looks buggy...
    08-01-17 09:53 AM
    I have had a K1 since the first week of release in Canada, and never experience some of the issues that many users have had. I love the phone I use mine mainly for business. I don't use the social media sites as my daughter calls me a dinosaur thats probably true. I have dropped my phone a few times screen still in tacked. Take a leap of faith buy a K1 and enjoy,
    08-02-17 12:21 AM
    Ha! If your business relies even just the slightest bit on bluetooth connectivity then stay waaaaaay far way from the keyone - the bluetooth doesn't work very well - (multiple issues reported with all kinds of bluetooth fun)... just my 2cents. Other than that though, the phone hits it out of the park - home run....
    I'm using a plantronics backbeat go 2 wireless for calls handsfree and music! Connection to car system within minutes if starting the car no issue her with BT!
    08-02-17 01:28 AM
    I'm in a business where prompt email reply is important! And booking customer appointments and maintaining customer files and information has been stellar with the k1! Get it you won't regret it!! However be warned if you are coming from bbos10 there is a small learning curve! The swipe and flick motion is not used in android so the screen motion will take getting used to! The vast App library will also help your business and you'll find the perfect apps for your business type too! Fun all around!
    08-02-17 01:33 AM
    Hum.Is the screen enough large to read email as the standard is 5 pouces?
    I use an audi A3 and make sure the car connection via Bluetooth works fine, is that ok?
    In case of troubles except this forum.. Is there any contact or support we can have from bb/tel?
    Thanks for your help
    As I told you, my K1 does not work in the car! Thats the reason why I use actually my iPhone SE till they fix this problem! If you do not need the bluetooth car connection so buy it! BBmobile support is not so good! But you have the crackberry community and the forums.
    08-02-17 11:19 AM
    I was one of the lucky ones to get the KEYone in North America on launch day, May 31st. For me personally, I absolutely LOVE this phone and it is by far the most satisfying phone I've ever used in my life so far. No lag, no screen lifting, no calling issues... I have absolutely no complaints with it except for some choppy bluetooth music streaming in ONE of my cars. The other car has flawless bluetooth streaming. I've read that bluetooth issues are Android Nougat related and will be fixed once it upgrades to Android O.
    08-02-17 12:22 PM