I was disappointed to find I can't use my second sim slot to fit my nano to micro with an adapter. Is there such a thing as an adapter to make this work?

I also couldn't use my micro card, it's somehow not shaped right to fit in there.

I want this bc my 3g hotspot feature works on 3g, but the primary simcard slot in the Keyone won't let me lock it to 3g, which limits my functionality. My whole current reason for wanting a dual sim version was bc it all works in the Aurora and I assumed it would work the same in the Keyone.

I did search online but nobody seems to know yet that it's not the standard shape micro slot in there.

Thanks if anyone knows what I'm talking about ; )

I am in this predicament bc my Bold simslot no longer works. My spare Bold can't see my sim, I am sad and forlorn til I get another Bold with 7.1 OS. No need to ask why...
    12-13-17 09:15 AM
    I wish I could correct my post title to 'Second sim adapter ?' --- that was a typo ; (
    I can't type anything right without a keyboard.
    12-13-17 09:19 AM
    I was disappointed to find I can't use my second sim slot to fit my nano to micro with an adapter. Is there such a thing as an adapter to make this work?

I also couldn't use my micro card, it's somehow not shaped right to fit in there.

I want this bc my 3g hotspot feature works on 3g, but the primary simcard slot in the Keyone won't let me lock it to 3g, which limits my functionality. My whole current reason for wanting a dual sim version was bc it all works in the Aurora and I assumed it would work the same in the Keyone.

I did search online but nobody seems to know yet that it's not the standard shape micro slot in there.

Thanks if anyone knows what I'm talking about ; )

I am in this predicament bc my Bold simslot no longer works. My spare Bold can't see my sim, I am sad and forlorn til I get another Bold with 7.1 OS. No need to ask why...
    You purchased one of the Indian KeyOne's? I think the sim cards that normally fit the KeyOne should fit - change the angle? (I have also reported your thread to get the title fixed)
    12-13-17 09:39 AM
    You purchased one of the Indian KeyOne's? I think the sim cards that normally fit the KeyOne should fit - change the angle? (I have also reported your thread to get the title fixed)
    Yes, it's the Indian dual sim, I was trying every which-way, I thought. My sd card fits, and it is the sd card that exchanges for the 2nd simcard, unfortunately. The Aurora has three separate slots. Noe, I can see that my sd card isn't the same shape as the sim, for the micro, but my nano should work if the right adapter exists.

Maybe there's a regional difference in the slot, and that's why it wasn't going to be released elsewhere with the dual sim because it would require a design variation?

I'd have postponed buying one if I realized this, but I am glad I have it anyway, for what it is.
    12-13-17 09:53 AM
    (title tweaked)
    FF22 likes this.
    12-13-17 11:32 AM
    Yes, it's the Indian dual sim, I was trying every which-way, I thought. My sd card fits, and it is the sd card that exchanges for the 2nd simcard, unfortunately. The Aurora has three separate slots. Noe, I can see that my sd card isn't the same shape as the sim, for the micro, but my nano should work if the right adapter exists.

Maybe there's a regional difference in the slot, and that's why it wasn't going to be released elsewhere with the dual sim because it would require a design variation?

I'd have postponed buying one if I realized this, but I am glad I have it anyway, for what it is.
    I think a couple of guys in Canada and Europe have purchased the Indian version and have it working with two sim cards. I'm not sure about a sim and sd-card. But this reply will serve to bump this thread again.
    12-13-17 12:52 PM
    I think a couple of guys in Canada and Europe have purchased the Indian version and have it working with two sim cards. I'm not sure about a sim and sd-card. But this reply will serve to bump this thread again.
    Thanks! It does work with sd card + sim, BTW!
    FF22 likes this.
    12-13-17 01:06 PM