Ever since I have updated one of my Keyones I have to go into settings every night to turn the screen saver on even though I have it set up for it to come on when charging. Same with the do not disturb, I have a rule for it to come on at a certain time each night, but seems like every evening I have to go in and turn it on. Thoughts to fix this?
    02-21-18 11:58 PM
    Ever since I have updated one of my Keyones I have to go into settings every night to turn the screen saver on even though I have it set up for it to come on when charging. Same with the do not disturb, I have a rule for it to come on at a certain time each night, but seems like every evening I have to go in and turn it on. Thoughts to fix this?
    I'd suggest what we call the 32 Second Reboot. Press and HOLD the Power button for 32+ seconds while ignoring the screen and any vibrations or other sounds. Just hold that long and then let it reboot.

You might also clean the Cache. Main Settings, Storage, Internal, Cache (but let the numbers settle).
    02-22-18 09:03 AM