After using temperated glass screen protector the three button become not so sensitivity, especially the back button always no function. Anyone have this issues ? Probably is the protectors problem.

blackberry Keyone not suitable to install a screen protector?
    01-09-18 11:26 AM
    After using temperated glass screen protector the three button become not so sensitivity, especially the back button always no function. Anyone have this issues ? Probably is the protectors problem.

blackberry Keyone not suitable to install a screen protector?
    That is a common complaint. Some folks have given up on glass protectors since they create problems.
    01-09-18 02:55 PM
    Too bad I don't know of any glass ones that work but the Ringke protectors fit ok. Just replace it when it's scratched. 4 pack on Amazon.

Typed on a beautiful piece of history
    01-09-18 07:46 PM
    Too bad I don't know of any glass ones that work but the Ringke protectors fit ok. Just replace it when it's scratched. 4 pack on Amazon.

Had no problems on the three button ?
    01-09-18 10:10 PM
    That is a common complaint. Some folks have given up on glass protectors since they create problems.
    Yes, the back button always no function. Press 5 times maybe one time works.
    01-09-18 10:11 PM
    For the hub just hit the back button at the top. My browser uses buttons so I don't need to hit the back arrow. I live with it because I want the security of the glass screen.
    01-09-18 10:14 PM
    Had no problems on the three button ?
    No, it's fine. Other protectors don't lay flat to the slightly curved screen, that's the problem. These do pretty good.

01-10-18 12:02 AM
    For the hub just hit the back button at the top. My browser uses buttons so I don't need to hit the back arrow. I live with it because I want the security of the glass screen.
    Ok thanks
    01-10-18 02:06 AM
    No, it's fine. Other protectors don't lay flat to the slightly curved screen, that's the problem. These do pretty good.

Ok, no use protector worries screen scratch hahaha
    01-10-18 02:07 AM
    It's hit and miss.

I find the glass screen protector works ok for me since the last update.

The complaint I have is the glass protectors don't seem to stay as clean as the factory screen.

Most glass protectors seem to show finger prints much more easily that the bare screen and is harder to clean too.
    01-11-18 08:52 AM
    Silverbullet, which version are you running? I got AAQ302 and the knobs are to often unresponsive. just got a breand new "refurbished" device.
    01-11-18 05:06 PM
    It's hit and miss.

I find the glass screen protector works ok for me since the last update.

The complaint I have is the glass protectors don't seem to stay as clean as the factory screen.

Most glass protectors seem to show finger prints much more easily that the bare screen and is harder to clean too.
    Wow amazing, but my back button still the same cannot use ....... Lol
    01-13-18 02:33 AM
    Wow amazing, but my back button still the same cannot use ....... Lol
    My back button works ok with my glass screen protector.
    01-13-18 03:22 PM
    My back button works ok with my glass screen protector.
    Amazing. What brand ?
    01-14-18 04:45 AM
    Amazing. What brand ?
    BlackBerry Keyone Screen Protector, OMYFILM BlackBerry Keyone Tempered Glass [Full Coverage] [Anti-bubble] 9H Hardness Screen Protector for BlackBerry https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0736QPRKF/...UvbUpU13115945

YMMV but for me thus far, all my buttons work (touch wood). Seems to work better after the update a few weeks ago.
    01-14-18 04:48 AM
    BlackBerry Keyone Screen Protector, OMYFILM BlackBerry Keyone Tempered Glass [Full Coverage] [Anti-bubble] 9H Hardness Screen Protector for BlackBerry https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0736QPRKF/...UvbUpU13115947

YMMV but for me thus far, all my buttons work (touch wood). Seems to work better after the update a few weeks ago.
    Ok. Not sure Malaysia have or not
    01-14-18 04:49 AM
    I found the solutions how to makes the screen protector back button work. just scratch out the triangle dot on the protector only.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-15-18 07:20 AM
    Similar experience here, I removed some of the adhesive from the glass protector besides the triangle and the square buttons and then applied the protector. Button functionality improved a lot, very close to 100%.
    Kelvin Lau2 likes this.
    04-12-18 08:45 AM