The Save button is grayed out and it's a small file I'm trying to save. I do not have an SD card but that shouldn't matter, right?
    06-01-17 05:30 PM
    Go to Settings>Apps>Hub>App Permissions. Make sure storage is enabled. If it's not, enable it. If it's enabled, disable it and reboot then renable it when back up and test it out again.
    06-01-17 10:22 PM
    seems a lot of works to have something working
    06-01-17 10:27 PM
    By chance are you using an Outlook account as well? There has been issues at Outlook and others are reporting similar problems to you while using Outlook. - https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...error-1110409/

Saving Email Attachments Not Working-screenshot-2017-06-02-01.24.08.png
    06-02-17 03:25 AM
    Go to Settings>Apps>Hub>App Permissions. Make sure storage is enabled. If it's not, enable it. If it's enabled, disable it and reboot then renable it when back up and test it out again.
    I've just got a KeyONE and started messing it up right away.* Anyhoo, I have the greyed-out Save icon for a certain .wav file I'm trying to get into Notifications. I did go to Settings>Apps>Hub>App Permissions and noticed there was an additional permission for Blackberry Hub+ and I turned that on. Then, I tried the disable, reboot, renable for storage in Hub App Permissions several times. I re-sent the email with .wav attachment to my gmail and my mindspring accounts but the save remains greyed out.

Thanks for the help!

*I've been using a Q10 and wait for a KeyONE case to arrive before switching the T-Mobile SIM. Still, I ran through the KeyONE setup, signing into Google and syncing those accounts to the KeyONE. I might have to wipe and start over but I'll play with it to learn, first. Funny thing, after I set up Google and one email account, I noticed the Blackberry Content Transfer App in the "Getting Started" applet on KeyONE, so I started that up. It told me to install the app on the Q10 and I was surprised it installed from Playstore. Another funny thing, when I go to Playstore, the app doesn't show as installed to either phone. The app seemed to work well and put a lot of stuff from Q10 on the KeyONE, lots of SMS e.g. I've got Cobalt's apps and patched apk's on the q10, in case that might confuse things more...
    10-20-17 10:54 AM
    I've just got a KeyONE and started messing it up right away.* Anyhoo, I have the greyed-out Save icon for a certain .wav file I'm trying to get into Notifications. I did go to Settings>Apps>Hub>App Permissions and noticed there was an additional permission for Blackberry Hub+ and I turned that on. Then, I tried the disable, reboot, renable for storage in Hub App Permissions several times. I re-sent the email with .wav attachment to my gmail and my mindspring accounts but the save remains greyed out.

Thanks for the help!

*I've been using a Q10 and wait for a KeyONE case to arrive before switching the T-Mobile SIM. Still, I ran through the KeyONE setup, signing into Google and syncing those accounts to the KeyONE. I might have to wipe and start over but I'll play with it to learn, first. Funny thing, after I set up Google and one email account, I noticed the Blackberry Content Transfer App in the "Getting Started" applet on KeyONE, so I started that up. It told me to install the app on the Q10 and I was surprised it installed from Playstore. Another funny thing, when I go to Playstore, the app doesn't show as installed to either phone. The app seemed to work well and put a lot of stuff from Q10 on the KeyONE, lots of SMS e.g. I've got Cobalt's apps and patched apk's on the q10, in case that might confuse things more...
    Content Transfer for the Q10 is from the "old" BB World. It is also available in the Playstore for Android BB's. It works fairly well. I still recommend moving photos, music, stuff like that manually. Content Transfer can take a long time. Also Content Transfer is limited in how many Text Messages it can move. 3rd pary apps can move them all if that is a consideration.

Enjoy the new phone.
    10-20-17 11:49 AM