Managed to get my message tones and additional non standard ringtones to play via hub after adding the to the notifications box... here is the problem.... How do I turn the volume down for them... i.e my email notification screams at me.... Just too loud
    10-08-17 07:59 AM
    Managed to get my message tones and additional non standard ringtones to play via hub after adding the to the notifications box... here is the problem.... How do I turn the volume down for them... i.e my email notification screams at me.... Just too loud
    I just quickly looked around and don't see a volume adjustment for Hub sounds but I could have missed it. There's also a more general control via Shortcuts although I'm not sure if it applies to ringtones. Hit the app drawer icon (big dot with the six dots. Then shortcuts. Scroll down to DEVICE and there's one for Media Vol and another for Ring vol. They may or may not do what you want.

A way to do it is with an app or program where you can actually edit the ringtone and adjust its volume and then save it. Audible is a Windows program I've used to boost volume and shorten or lengthen a ringtone.
    10-08-17 08:56 AM
    thanks for the advice but I just want something simple like my bb10 setup..
    10-08-17 10:43 AM