I have been going through the process from Canada. Was told to provide credit card and photos and they would ship new device and return box for old device. If upon inspection of the old device it was not damaged to cause the screen issue that there would be no charge. This was a week ago and still have yet to get tracking for new device being sent. Was told that the process for approval and sending of replacement device was being done "in the US".
    I would have been okay with that process, at least I'd have a working KEYone and if it meant waiting a month for the hold to come off of my credit card again, I'd have no issue with that. But the process they've made me do is archaic. I can understand waiting a week, maybe even two, but I'm close to a month now. If this is their customer retention strategy, they've failed miserably. I use my phone for business so bought an iPhone 7 because I can't afford to wait around. They can hold my KEYone hostage for as long as they'd like, if I get it back by the end of 2017 I'll consider myself lucky.
    anon(10218918) likes this.
    07-12-17 05:13 PM
    I really appreciate this post b/c I have the same concerns.

I have had the K1 about a month now and really enjoy the phone. I have dropped my phone a few times in that time period but no screen pop out issues since I keep a case on the phone 99% of the time.

This morning the phone slipped out of my hand while in bed with no case on it and it hit the floor. No major damage to the device but I did notice the screen popped out if I hold it face down. It slides back in place really easy and the phone is still fully functional. I'm not sure if I should reach out to BBRY and get a brand new K1 since it seems the new batch have allegedly resolved this problem since I purchased my K1 unlocked through Amazon.
    07-15-17 07:50 AM
    My screen just lifted today. I tried calling the support number, but gave up after 20 minutes of waiting for someone to answer.
    07-15-17 12:31 PM
    Looks like unless you're in the US and bought yours from TCL on Amazon, u may be stuck waiting for repairs. I started a return with them online, and they wrote back offering to send me a new batch one right away. Be here Tue.
    07-15-17 12:47 PM
    Looks like unless you're in the US and bought yours from TCL on Amazon, u may be stuck waiting for repairs. I started a return with them online, and they wrote back offering to send me a new batch one right away. Be here Tue.
    I am in the US and I purchased from TCL on Amazon!
    07-15-17 01:08 PM
    wow they aren't going about this screen lift right - gonna return and wait a few months and try again - that's messed up
    07-15-17 03:39 PM
    wow they aren't going about this screen lift right - gonna return and wait a few months and try again - that's messed up
    It is crazy for sure. I've been with BlackBerry for a decade now, I've always defended them. The usual repair/replacement process used to be so hassle free. You get in touch with them, give your credit card and are sent a new phone with a return label for the one needing repair. This new process is ridiculous. In 2017, to have a phone sitting with the "repair centre" for almost a month is unheard of. This is worse than the old flip phone days.
    07-15-17 08:02 PM
    Sheesh, sounds like DigitalRiver

Posted via CB10
    07-16-17 12:06 PM
    Sheesh, sounds like DigitalRiver

Posted via CB10
    Digital River were ten times better than this, which tells you all you need to know. They didn't keep customers in the dark like this. It doesn't matter how you try to spin it, it's wrong.
    07-16-17 04:01 PM
    I got my replacement Wednesday and got my new KEYone all set up yesterday and mailed the old one back to TCL. It could not have been easier once I got in touch with them.
    Rico4you likes this.
    07-28-17 01:35 PM
    I got my replacement Wednesday and got my new KEYone all set up yesterday and mailed the old one back to TCL. It could not have been easier once I got in touch with them.
    Your ease of process is no doubt consistent with the country you are in, and the mob you bought it from.

So, what country are you in, and who did you buy it from?

Many many others have had poor experiences, unfortunately.
    07-28-17 04:12 PM
    Did this get resolved? I did the same thing and was told I would have a tracking number in 48hours ..... Days are now passing.
    08-02-17 03:51 AM
    Hi Jamie,

Seeing this thread is disheartening as the delay is not what we want our customers to experience. We're going to reach out to your via PM so we can collect some details about your replacement and follow up with the appropriate groups.
    Hey bbmobile question!? Are the devices being replaced via warranty swap and have the carriers es been authorized to do a direct swap for a brand new one at the store level! I'm with Rogers Wireless and got mine from a RW Corp store!? Or do we have to o gain replacement via warranty exchange as it's been since May 31st I got mine?
    08-02-17 04:39 AM
    Received the new phone today - so basically 12days from my initial phone call - happy it is resolved.

They threw in a free case as well which was a nice gesture.

Keyone Round 2......
    08-04-17 11:16 AM
    Update: I called in to canada support line Aug.1st to report a popped out screen and to request an advanced exchange. They were having emailing issues and couldn't send out confirmation emails so the agent said she will call me to give me the shipping tracking number. I also questioned whether these new replacements will have the improved adhesive? She said yes going forward all devices will not have the pop out issue. Fine.
    So Aug.4th she called and left me a vm with the purolator shipping tracking #. Amazing. I didn't realize or expect it to be this quick. Although its a bummer to have to re-setup the new device. I am glad they were prompt with dealing with this device issue.
    anon(10218918) likes this.
    08-04-17 11:49 AM
    Your ease of process is no doubt consistent with the country you are in, and the mob you bought it from.

So, what country are you in, and who did you buy it from?

Many many others have had poor experiences, unfortunately.
    I'm in the US and I purchased from TCL on Amazon May 31.
    08-04-17 05:34 PM
    Bought mine the day of release. Have been waiting for the screen to pop out and sure enough last week I noticed the bottom right peeking up. Today i was laying in bed and the entire right side popped up while looking at it. Called the US Bb Mobile, 800.233.4034 and within 10 minutes he said he has a new one sent out to me with a return envelope for my current one. Happy so far with the service.
    08-05-17 11:49 AM
42 12