Hello,

maybe someone can help. I got two gmail accounts configured in the hub. Mails come in quick while the phone is not locked / sleeping. As soon as the phone is locked / sleeping those mails do not sync quick (lasts an random amount of time) and sometimes (even when they sync) there is no notification.

When I use the very same accounts in my Passport everything works fine! So i think its related to the Hub app and the Android OS on the KeyOne, maybe its a bug.... EAS-Accounts do not behave like this, they work without problems on the KeyOne.

If further information is needed just drop a message.

Thanks for any help in advance.
    Jingo
    Last edited by Jingo F; 06-15-17 at 08:31 PM.
    06-15-17 08:20 PM
    I know what you mean. Disappointing.

There are other threads on this topic.

I think it is related to the battery saving Doze feature on Android, but others will kick in I'm sure with their opinions.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-17 08:55 PM
    I know what you mean. Disappointing.

There are other threads on this topic.

I think it is related to the battery saving Doze feature on Android, but others will kick in I'm sure with their opinions.

Posted via CB10
    Thank You for Your quick reply! Looks like I am not alone with this problem then. Hopefully they fix it...
    06-15-17 09:10 PM
    So, I took away the battery optimasations from the Hub Services and the Hub. It works a little netter now, but you cant rely on it! So ppl @ BB: please fix it!

Thx!
    06-17-17 01:06 AM
    Yeah I see this at times on my Pixel as well. I do have battery optimizations on for blackberry hub.
    06-17-17 01:52 AM
    I don't think it's BlackBerry specific - I have three different Android devices and for the past few months since nougat Gmail has been delayed or I'm bombarded with emails when I unlock my device and access gmail...
    southlander likes this.
    06-17-17 02:34 AM
    Ok thank for the replies!
    Strange thing is that EAS Accounts work flawless. Even my Vodafone Account which is IMAP/Push works without problems. Only Gmail accounts behave strange.
    06-17-17 08:48 AM
    Ok thank for the replies!
    Strange thing is that EAS Accounts work flawless. Even my Vodafone Account which is IMAP/Push works without problems. Only Gmail accounts behave strange.
    Yep. Something with Gmail.
    06-24-17 01:01 AM