Currently loving my Blackberry Keyone but one thing which is really annoying me is when I finish taking (or making) a call via bluetooth in my car (2010 Audi A4).

I hit finish call either on the dash or the steering wheel and instead of finishing the call straight away (which my Blackberry Classic and Huawei P9 used to do) the car shows the call as still connected. I checked my phone screen and that shows still connected - if I end the call on the phone it does end it but as far as the car is concerned its still connected.

If I wait long enough it does end the call (30 - 40 seconds or so) but in the meantime I need to remember to keep my mouth shut just in case the call is still connected and the other party can hear me swearing my head off trying to finish the call!

Anyone else having this problem?
    07-14-17 05:51 AM
    I have this problem occasionally also with my KEYone linked to my 2015 GMC Sierra. the phone app quits working and is unresponsive in this same situation. only quick resolution I've found is to reboot KEYone.
    07-14-17 09:18 AM
    Had something else happen on the way home today.

In the middle of the call the line went dead. The caller just vanished, I'm sitting there trying to work out why the call dropped when the caller comes on again. "Strange…" I think, so continue talking and it happens again.

Its only then I realise that the call is still live on the phone but I can't hear anything… until it connects again.

Looks like bluetooth is a major problem with the Keyone at the moment, never had any problems with my other phones like this before.

Here's hoping an update will turn up to fix it sooner rather than later.
    07-14-17 12:28 PM
    I have a 2013 A4 so our MMI versions slightly vary, but if you haven't already my first recommendation is to clear both the phone and car bluetooth partnerships then reconnect the devices from scratch.

The only problems I seem to encounter are a delayed initialization on connect which briefly prevents me from adjusting media volume. I think this is due to the music on my SD card being initialized. The other problem is that song info doesn't display sometimes and remains blank.

Anyway try a new bluetooth partnership. Failing that I'd factory reset both the MMI and the phone and try again. Bluetooth issues are so weird and inconsistent...
    07-15-17 06:56 AM
    I have ongoing issues with the K1 and my Tesla BT connection. it's to the point of useless and use my Oneplus 3T when spending a lot time in the car. After a call I need to reboot the handset, that's tiring. I also have some wifi connection issues on my Google wifi at the house, the K1 drops the connection on a regular basis while no other mobile has an issue. First time with wifi or BT issues with a BlackBerry handset. This needs attention quick!
    07-15-17 07:57 AM
    Cheers Joski, I've rebooted my phone and if it happens again I'll reset the MMI and see if that helps.
    07-15-17 10:32 AM
    I encounter the same problem with the KeyOne and the Mercedes 2015 ML400. Pressing the End Call button on the dashboard kills the sound but does not hang the phone up. Visual Voicemail messages don't come through the car when the phone is connected, they play back on the phone. This is a bug, that is waiting to be fixed.
    07-19-17 12:47 PM
    My KeyOne freezes at least 5-6 times in a day and sometimes it is simultaneously after each call. This happens mostly when I have to make important phone calls. I use a Plantronics Voyger Edge and my Honda Car Bluetooth and I switch between the two in case I need to for phone calls.

I have tried:
    1. Resetting the bluetooth parameters (according to blackberry support email that i received)
    2. Re-pairing the bluetooth devices

What I haven't tried:
    1. Resetting the phone - This will probally not resolve anything
    2. Use a different phone app - I will try this and update this thread

Planning to get a replacement from either blackberry or Best Buy (which won't even allow me to return the phone because it's over 14 days)

Never had a problem with my Nexus 5, Blackberry classic and One Plus 3T.
    07-22-17 12:33 PM