Hi guys
    Can i type in Otter languages using the physical Keyboard? Such as Persien? And one more question , i could not buy the german Version of the device , and die To the fact that i am used the qwertz layout , and my current Phone Version is english , is IT possible To change the layout ?
    10-21-17 08:52 AM
    You can add languages to the keyboard just as you would with any other phone, in the keyboard settings. Once you've selected additional languages, you can toggle the different languages by holding down the space key.

Yes, you can change the layout of the physical keyboard. You will need a Phillips screwdriver, an axe, glue gun, and $500 for a new device.
    10-22-17 01:35 AM
    Hi guys
    Can i type in Otter languages using the physical Keyboard? Such as Persien? And one more question , i could not buy the german Version of the device , and die To the fact that i am used the qwertz layout , and my current Phone Version is english , is IT possible To change the layout ?
    Don't know about the 2nd question, but the answer to the first question is ....

No !!

So far I know of three languages that still FORCE you to type on VKB: Persian, Thai and Georgian. When you switch to these languages, the VKB pops up, and the PKB still types in English.
    And when you tell them about it they resist and claim it's by design. Pretty f*ing stupid, imho.
    10-23-17 03:39 PM