Am I trippin' lol
    My phone been running hot ever since this last update, having to keep apps open in the recent apps -

The heat is noticeable from the decal region up to the top section I guess -

No games just email and social media app - battery drain seems increased - I'll keep a watch just wondered if anyone else noticed increased heat dispersed
    07-11-17 02:45 PM
    since this last update
    What update exactly?

No games just email and social media app
    Have you updated Facebook/Snapchat/Instagram or Twitter recently or do you participate in their betas? Those apps often push out out of whack betas which can often cause battery drain and other issues.
    07-11-17 02:54 PM
    What update exactly?

Have you updated Facebook/Snapchat/Instagram or Twitter recently or do you participate in their betas? Those apps often push out out of whack betas which can often cause battery drain and other issues.
    The most recent update - and you know I don't know I just notice more heat LOL - perhaps I am using my phone a lot - I don't use any of those social media apps on my phones and no betas either - it maybe this app so I will uninstall it and compare? But I did see someone post they left their phone in the car and got a system notice that it was cooling itself down! So I should be fine if I don't get the notice lol
    07-11-17 03:12 PM
    The most recent update - and you know I don't know I just notice more heat LOL - perhaps I am using my phone a lot - I don't use any of those social media apps on my phones and no betas either - it maybe this app so I will uninstall it and compare? But I did see someone post they left their phone in the car and got a system notice that it was cooling itself down! So I should be fine if I don't get the notice lol
    Yeah, increase heat levels are hard things to pinpoint. Could really be almost anything. Try whatever you think is best and see what happens. I only get that heat warning when I go outside, but......I'm in Arizona as well where it has been 110+ for weeks lol.
    07-11-17 03:18 PM
    Yeah, .....I'm in Arizona as well where it has been 110+ for weeks lol.
    Awww whew! It's pretty humid here in Georgia too, I don't take my newborn KEYᵒⁿᵉ outside, unless it's early morning or late evening A/C on blast- I'm gonna make a custom sign and put "KEYᵒⁿᵉ on-board" instead of baby on-board 😁
    07-11-17 03:25 PM