Is there a way to get the phone app to open in call history or even the dial pad instead of the frequents page. Even better yet is it possible to stop registering frequent contacts. I constantly find myself inadvertently tapping one of these by mistake.
    05-16-17 07:24 PM
    You can replace default phone icon with "check call history" found in "shortcuts". That's what I've done.
    Last edited by sokoleoko; 05-16-17 at 11:16 PM.
    MatthiasHannover likes this.
    05-16-17 08:27 PM
    Is there a way to get the phone app to open in call history or even the dial pad instead of the frequents page. Even better yet is it possible to stop registering frequent contacts. I constantly find myself inadvertently tapping one of these by mistake.
    Hold down on the screen - go to widgets - shortcuts - look for the dialpad shortcut and add that in place of your phone icon!

That's the only way I know of at this point - or use another dialer I guess
    M
    05-17-17 12:10 AM
    You can replace default phone icon with "check call history" found in "shortcuts". That's what I've done.
    Very good idea, thanks
    05-17-17 12:25 AM
    Hold down on the screen - go to widgets - shortcuts - look for the dialpad shortcut and add that in place of your phone icon!

That's the only way I know of at this point - or use another dialer I guess
    M
    Went with another dialer. True phone app works great. Dial pad and call history come up automatically.
    05-17-17 07:16 AM
    Yeah you can have a dialpad shortcut. But you're probably better off just typing numbers into the device search (or just press the dialpad range of keys without needing to press the alt key beforehand).

Android BlackBerry device search works better when it's activated by launching the app from the homescreen, keyboard shortcut or convenience key. It lags when typed from the home screen.
    Attached Thumbnails Phone app question.-10564.jpg  
    05-18-17 08:55 AM