Im assuming this is like the old bb10 where you put words you dont want to spell out all the way or misspell often and it's supposed to autocorrect for you but it doesn't seem to be working. I put all the words that require apostrophes in there so I don't have to take the time to do it. Anybody figured this out?
    06-04-17 06:38 AM
    Use Word Substitute in the Prediction and Correction section of Language and Input for that.
    06-04-17 08:21 AM
    Use Word Substitute in the Prediction and Correction section of Language and Input for that.
    awesome tip. thanks. just spent five minutes slotting in all cusswords and slang and sure enough it shows up in the predictive swipe now, most of the words i put now pop up on the right side of the three words.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-04-17 08:29 AM
    Glad to help you *echem* express yourself.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-04-17 09:07 AM
    There is no such section on keyone
    06-04-17 01:29 PM
    Ok you have to go to language and input then keyboard settings then blackberry keyboard then prediction and correction
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-04-17 01:53 PM
    And you need to set the auto correct level for the corrections level to at least weak to work with your words as I have spell checker turned off
    BigBadWulf and gloommerchant like this.
    06-04-17 01:56 PM
    blueuestm, how did you end up setting it all up? The autocorrect is pretty abysmal compared to classic/passport. I have autocapitalze first letter turned on, and I still had to manually capitalize every sentence of this post. I have autocorrect set to weak, but it constantly changes words randomly. I can't type "this" for example, it becomes "thus". If I turn everything off, then I'm forced to type out contractions and manually capitalize every " I", etc. The way that word substitution and personal dictionary work are also very confusing, as those depend on other options being active before they work with space bar, without having to swipe up.
    06-06-17 09:13 PM
    I added all my words with apostrophes in the personal dictionary right off the bat. It's still learning some of my words so when you see one immediately change backspace to the end of the word that got changed so it changes back to what you had and you should see it change green and a plus sign right next to it. Click the plus sign and add to dictionary. This one seems to be more intuitive. I don't know why your first sentence letters aren't capitalizing unless you are only doing one space in between the end of the sentence before is the only thing I can think of. Then if there is a word that is correct and you see a red line underneath it, click the word and add that to the dictionary too.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-06-17 10:13 PM
    Thanks, I ended up copying the settings from my PRIV, everything turned on at moment. Seems to work ok for now.
    06-07-17 04:58 PM