October security patch level and the stupid freakin dot is still there, WTF??
    It is probably so low in the priority list that I can't see if / when this will ever get addressed.

I am more OCD than you, trust me. I am trying to stay calm as I am discussing the matter with my therapist.
    10-17-17 10:27 PM
    No the dot did not disappear. I mentioned it in the Oct update thread. It took 2 months to get notifications back. Maybe it takes 2 months to get rid of a dot?
    10-17-17 11:38 PM
    No the dot did not disappear. I mentioned it in the Oct update thread. It took 2 months to get notifications back. Maybe it takes 2 months to get rid of a dot?
    That doesn't make sense. It's too consistent. Got to keep us on our toes! I am going for 4 - 6 month before we see a beta version of a possible dot fade; do not expect a complete disappearance.
    10-18-17 02:17 AM
    That doesn't make sense. It's too consistent. Got to keep us on our toes! I am going for 4 - 6 month before we see a beta version of a possible dot fade; do not expect a complete disappearance.
    Now you're just crushing my expectations.....
    10-18-17 10:55 AM
    Now you're just crushing my expectations.....
    I am just being realistic. Sorry for the mental stress.
    10-18-17 10:57 AM
    Finally the dot is gone in germany after update of launcher via play store... Yessss!
    slagman5 likes this.
    10-27-17 11:20 AM
    Blackberry launcher update just hit - NO MORE DOT!!
    10-27-17 01:16 PM
    Yep, just came here to say the same thing. Woohoo! Now hopefully it doesn't reappear in a future update, lol.

Thanks BlackBerry for the update!
    10-27-17 03:13 PM
    It's funny how we get accustomed to some things. I hadn't even noticed that the BlackBerry Launcher update got rid of that annoying dot until I checked this thread, and then looked at my home screen. Sure enough, it's gone.
    10-27-17 06:33 PM
    Nice to see it's gone now.

Thanks BlackBerry.
    10-27-17 08:26 PM
    It's funny how we get accustomed to some things. I hadn't even noticed that the BlackBerry Launcher update got rid of that annoying dot until I checked this thread, and then looked at my home screen. Sure enough, it's gone.
    Every month I wait for the monthly update hoping for it to fix it. I literally care about that dot more than the security stuff they update. I check for updates just for that... When I read that there was an update for the launcher, I didn't even continue reading about whatever it supposedly added, I just went to check the app store, saw the update, downloaded it, and checked for the dot, lol. So maybe you got accustomed to it, I never did and never would...
    10-27-17 08:40 PM
    Yeah that stupid dot was annoying me for a while too. I even created an extra screen so as to justify having dots. Two or more is acceptable but one on its own is just dumb, lol. Eventually I gave up and honestly just forgot about it. What a nice surprise when it was gone. Cheers!
    10-27-17 09:25 PM
62 123