Hi all, happy new user of a Keyone. Awesome phone. But when I play music or youtube or whatever on the phone, the only speaker that seems to work is the one by the top front grid (near the front selfie camera) ????? No sound coming from bottom grid... anyone else experienced this issue ?? Thanks for your support
    05-29-17 07:45 PM
    It's a mono speaker right?
    05-29-17 07:53 PM
    Sound should comes up from the bottom? Usually in a phone
    05-29-17 08:12 PM
    Hi all, happy new user of a Keyone. Awesome phone. But when I play music or youtube or whatever on the phone, the only speaker that seems to work is the one by the top front grid (near the front selfie camera) ????? No sound coming from bottom grid... anyone else experienced this issue ?? Thanks for your support
    What other apps have you installed?

There are apps that can control where the audio comes out of.
    05-29-17 08:59 PM
    There is a single speaker on the bottom right side for listening to media and for use as a speakerphone.

There is also an earpiece speaker at the top center for normal phone calls.
    05-29-17 09:17 PM
    Thanks guys for your feedbacks.

The sound only comes from the earpiece speaker normally dedicated to phone call.

I tried with youtube app, Google play app, Google Chrome app and no sound comes from the speaker at the bottom. Only comes from the earpiece speaker on the front top of the phone.
    05-29-17 10:46 PM
    Thanks guys for your feedbacks.

The sound only comes from the earpiece speaker normally dedicated to phone call.

I tried with youtube app, Google play app, Google Chrome app and no sound comes from the speaker at the bottom. Only comes from the earpiece speaker on the front top of the phone.
    It the sound louder when you play media than when listening to a phone call?

Have you tried listening to a call on speakerphone?
    05-29-17 11:11 PM
    It the sound louder when you play media than when listening to a phone call?

Have you tried listening to a call on speakerphone?
    Hi, exactly the same sound level as if on speaker call. All his being handled by the front speaker. Not the bottom one. Any way to update this thanks to an APP ?
    05-30-17 04:09 AM
    Hi, exactly the same sound level as if on speaker call. All his being handled by the front speaker. Not the bottom one. Any way to update this thanks to an APP ?
    If your phone has been doing this since you first received it, then it must be defective and you should either return it to the seller, or contact BlackBerry Mobile for a warranty repair or replacement.

If it wasn't like this when you first got it, I would try doing a factory reset which will clear all data from the device and restore it to its original settings.
    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/crackber...y-keyone%3Famp
    05-30-17 09:06 AM
    If your phone has been doing this since you first received it, then it must be defective and you should either return it to the seller, or contact BlackBerry Mobile for a warranty repair or replacement.

If it wasn't like this when you first got it, I would try doing a factory reset which will clear all data from the device and restore it to its original settings.
    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/crackber...y-keyone%3Famp
    Thank you all for the support and feedbacks !

Finally after a new reboot.... The bottom speaker works... lol. I'm gonna cross my fingers it keeps working that way
    05-30-17 06:08 PM