Hi All, anyone had problems since the recent update with bluetooth connection? My Keyone was perfect connecting to my Ford Focus Sync prior to the upddate, and now since the update, it connects, then you make a call and it disconnects within 30 or 40 seconds.... then you have to mess around with speaker switch on the phone to get the call back? Ive tried the reset wireless connections, Ive gone into safe mode and ive wiped out the phones set on the car.... still no luck... Very annoying...

Im thinking ill have to roll back to previous version, but not sure how?

Thanks for any assistance...

P.S. Alsl spent a whole day getting calenders to sync with icloud... eventualyl worked out its apples new settings for dual authentication..... aHHHHH...
    06-21-17 04:14 PM
    I'm also having the same bluetooth issue with a 2012 Ford 1ton.

for the vehicle, the auto version number: EB09745800294_SP00_PRODUCT
    And the fpn number is: CR3T-14D544-AC
    06-22-17 12:47 PM
    Update: bluetooth audio works fine in the vehicle.
    However the phone calls still cause a disconnection
    Last edited by undefinederror; 06-22-17 at 10:29 PM.
    06-22-17 07:00 PM
    yep, on doing more research its an issue with the 7.1.1 update, suppoedly its been an issue for soem time with the pixel phones which get the update well ahead of everyone else! AHHHHHH...
    06-25-17 04:50 PM
    Just heard back from blackberry, its a known problem with no current fix. They said it will be corrected in an update in the future? This is a joke of a responce!
    07-26-17 06:22 AM
    Just heard back from blackberry, its a known problem with no current fix. They said it will be corrected in an update in the future? This is a joke of a responce!
    Since the problem occurs with other phones as well based on your earlier response, is this a Google/Android issue (as compared to BB/Android issue) ?
    07-26-17 07:10 AM
    Since the problem occurs with other phones as well based on your earlier response, is this a Google/Android issue (as compared to BB/Android issue) ?
    Well, Blackberry writes the software using Android as the base system, each phone copmany makes its own variations and add ons to the basic system, so id say its likely blackberry issue. I dont know of any other phones having hte issue as I dont have them.

Blackberry brand, blackberry responcible.
    09-24-17 05:19 PM