Any 3rd party service providers that anyone knows of that can help with getting photos, videos, contacts & messages off phone? My screen fell out and I didn't realize I was storing directly to phone and not the cloud... ugh! I am on East Coast and willing to go to any of the major cities (NY, Philly, DC, etc.) to get help in getting this information off my device and onto a storage drive. Not worried about voiding my warranty or getting phone repaired by authorized service provider, just need to get access to my content on the phone, by any means necessary... Thanks in advance!!
    10-07-17 10:19 PM
    Any 3rd party service providers that anyone knows of that can help with getting photos, videos, contacts & messages off phone? My screen fell out and I didn't realize I was storing directly to phone and not the cloud... ugh! I am on East Coast and willing to go to any of the major cities (NY, Philly, DC, etc.) to get help in getting this information off my device and onto a storage drive. Not worried about voiding my warranty or getting phone repaired by authorized service provider, just need to get access to my content on the phone, by any means necessary... Thanks in advance!!
    I'm not sure if you can have the screen replaced while maintaining the internal memory's content. The screen can be replaced.

Hmm, I guess an extreme method might be to buy a second KeyOne and have a repair shop move the good screen/cable to your broken one. See if data is still there and then return the good screen, if so desired to the newer one. Or whatever.

Possibly not the best solution and again, I don't know if the memory is retained in such surgery!

Good luck.
    10-08-17 12:12 PM