Is there a way I can stop each time my ear rubs against my keyone it opens apps up. It's really annoying the amount of things opening while on a call. My brother has a galaxy phone and this goes dark while on a call so nothing else opens. It's there a setting on the keyone that does a simular job ? Appreciate help thanks
    02-19-18 08:06 AM
    Yours should be going dark as well. The proximity sensor should be shutting your screen down. If it's not, you have a problem with your proximity sensor or an app is interferring with with. If you have the diagnostics app on your KEYone, you can test it out.

If not, place a call to voicemail with your phone on a desk or something and cover the camera and proximity sensor with your finger or something. If it doesn't make your screen go dark, there's an issue somewhere.
    FF22 and Qorax like this.
    02-19-18 08:18 AM
    I have noticed my screen coming on during calls quite often. Testing the proximity sensor, it works fine. It just seems not very sensitive, and the extra distance from my face from the lip of the phone case causes it to turn the screen on. I've hung up a couple of calls due to this.
    02-20-18 07:48 AM
    I've also had this problem on some calls , sensor works fine , but it has happened to me before aswell
    02-20-18 02:28 PM
    I have noticed my screen coming on during calls quite often. Testing the proximity sensor, it works fine. It just seems not very sensitive, and the extra distance from my face from the lip of the phone case causes it to turn the screen on. I've hung up a couple of calls due to this.
    That is one big reason I use a Bluetooth earpiece.
    02-20-18 02:50 PM
    I just lock my phone whenever I take a call. Was having the same issue.😟
    03-17-18 08:03 AM
    Duplicate post...
    03-17-18 04:40 PM
    If you've turned off the third windows setting in Developer options then the screen doesn't turn off when on a call. Set it to .5 and that'll start working again along with the green charging arch...

Animator duration scale is the setting...
    FF22 likes this.
    03-17-18 04:42 PM