I give up trying to figure out BlackBerry Contacts... I get multiple contact listings, seemingly no matter what I do. Even after going thru manually and merging and cleaning up my contacts. Anyone have a solution that works? I have some that list as many as 4 duplicates, all the same info, even after merging. Also, on my KeyOne, when searching contacts in the phone app, many just don't show up when doing a specific search in the search box, but if I scroll down the list, there they are, plain as day... at a loss here. Help from any CrackBerry masterminds would be greatly appreciated!
    02-12-18 05:00 PM
    I stopped using Blackberry Contacts because it requires Hub+ Services, and that's a battery drain. I use Google Contacts, since Google already has all of my contacts from past Android devices.

If you need to use BB Contacts, then install Google Contacts and merge your contacts. Then, go to Settings > Apps and look for BlackBerry Contacts or just Contacts. You should be able to find it by the icon, at the very least. Clear cache and data. Reboot the phone and then re-launch Google Contacts. Make sure your contacts are not duplicated again. If all is well, then launch BlackBerry Contacts.

This should fix the issue. Emphasis on should.
    02-13-18 01:03 AM
    Thanks. Will give this a try.
    02-13-18 10:07 AM
    I had a problem too. I did a master reset and it fixed the problem for about 12 hours before my contacts started multiplying again. Then I fixed it by deleting all my contacts in my contacts in my Gmail account on my computer. Then I restored my contacts with in the Gmail contacts application, and everything works normal now.
    02-13-18 02:09 PM
    I have most of my contacts in Outlook and I noticed that most of those somehow made it over into a Google contact too, creating a duplicate there. I am not exactly sure how this happened because I've never used any Google app or email as my main contacts. somewhere along the line they all transfered over. I also sees lots of duplicate contacts for WhatsApp and Signal too. it's like these contacts are a virus and just spread from app to app and multiply like spreading the freakin' flu at a grade school...
    02-13-18 03:06 PM
    had the same problem... while solving hub+ battery drain issue I've completely deleted hub+ data and cash. remove updates, install updates and then set up all the accounts from scratch, and now it's all as it shoud be... I know it's a bit annoying solution, but that's the way it is... (I also recommend disabling whatsapp contacts in contacts app - for both, battery drain, and contacts duplicating issues)
    02-13-18 03:14 PM
    I have the same problem. Why can you select all the duplicates yet there is no function to delete all. Bad software in my opinion.
    02-13-18 08:20 PM