Hey as the title states I was stupid and lost my receipt when I moved cross country earlier this month. I bought it outright from Rogers after setting up a pre paid sim card. (they wouldn't sell it to be without being a Rogers customer) Does anyone think I would have any issues with this if anything goes wrong? I assume they would go by the imei. Last phone I bought new was a Passport direct from the bbstore so I had an epaper trail to follow.

Thanks!

BB10 will outlast Android! Just you wait! Stage 1: denial
    07-28-17 08:05 PM
    For what it worth I always take a photo of important receipts this way I never loose them.
    07-28-17 09:25 PM
    try calling Rogers maybe with the account phone number or phones imei they can help you out!! it's worth the try.
    07-28-17 09:30 PM
    For what it worth I always take a photo of important receipts this way I never loose them.
    Yup! Been doing the same method too, just be sure the barcode on the receipt is clear.
    07-28-17 10:53 PM
    Yup! Been doing the same method too, just be sure the barcode on the receipt is clear.
    The thing is I always do this too. Or so I thought. I first checked my Google photos and it wasn't there. I must have been too excited when I got it and 'figured I'd do it later'.
    07-28-17 11:34 PM
    Hey as the title states I was stupid and lost my receipt when I moved cross country earlier this month. I bought it outright from Rogers after setting up a pre paid sim card. (they wouldn't sell it to be without being a Rogers customer) Does anyone think I would have any issues with this if anything goes wrong? I assume they would go by the imei. Last phone I bought new was a Passport direct from the bbstore so I had an epaper trail to follow.

Thanks!

BB10 will outlast Android! Just you wait! Stage 1: denial
    They will look up your IMEI and that will be fine don't worry!
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    07-28-17 11:45 PM