This is driving me crazy. I don't want to say it's a dealbreaker but it's frustrating!

So I want to:
    - Have a pink LED notification on new text messages in Textra
    - NOT have LED notifications for anything else
    - Regular popup notifications from desired apps (not LED)

Unfortunately I get:
    - Calendar LED notifications despite everything being disabled
    - Low battery LED notifications

I can live without the low battery one but the calendar one is frustrating as I have a work notification going off every 5 mins. I don't want LEDs for that but I can't see anywhere to disable LEDs specifically without not having a status bar notifications.

Any ideas?
    05-18-17 03:15 AM
    Did you block notifications for the calendar in the notifications section in settings?
    05-18-17 05:45 AM
    Might you be able to go into the "settings" + "sounds + notifications" + "app notifications" . Find calendar and you have some options. Hopefully they will address your issue?
    Attached Thumbnails LED Issue?-36892.jpg  
    05-18-17 07:54 AM
    Might you be able to go into the "settings" + "sounds + notifications" + "app notifications" . Find calendar and you have some options. Hopefully they will address your issue?
    Did you block notifications for the calendar in the notifications section in settings?
    Unfortunately neither of those suggestions help because I still want the calendar notification in terms of the popup, I just don't want the LED notification...
    05-18-17 03:42 PM
    Doesn't look like BlackBerry calendar has this ability in settings regarding the LED. Only "notifications" and "popup notifications" toggles. Maybe try another calendar app?

What does it do if you turn off notifications but turn on pop up notifications?
    05-18-17 04:39 PM
    Doesn't look like BlackBerry calendar has this ability in settings regarding the LED. Only "notifications" and "popup notifications" toggles. Maybe try another calendar app?

What does it do if you turn off notifications but turn on pop up notifications?
    Just checked, you can't have pop-up on if you turn off notifications
    05-18-17 10:05 PM
    I use the BB calendar app and I have pop up notifications but no LED.
    I activated pop up etc (directly in the calendar settings) and in the notification settings (settings -- notifications -- calendar) the silent notification is active.
    That might be it?
    05-19-17 02:27 PM
    I use the BB calendar app and I have pop up notifications but no LED.
    I activated pop up etc (directly in the calendar settings) and in the notification settings (settings -- notifications -- calendar) the silent notification is active.
    That might be it?
    Would you mind sharing screenshots of your settings?
    05-19-17 03:43 PM
    Voilà
    One is in app, the other from the normal notification settings.

I'm still wondering how to turn off the low battery LED though.
    Attached Thumbnails LED Issue?-tmp_5191-screenshot_20170520-054602480109748.jpg   LED Issue?-tmp_5191-screenshot_20170520-054543510679293.jpg  
    05-19-17 10:47 PM