I Keyone is unable to find my home wifi network but can find other network. All my other devices can find it and connect. I have reset the device to factory default as well as reset my home router.

Also tried updating the device to latest update and is current.

Very disappointed any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks
    07-06-17 07:55 PM
    Do you get any error messages or anything that might stand out as an indicator to the problem? Does your WiFi show up just not connect? Does it never appear? Need some more info here.
    07-06-17 09:00 PM
    Also having this issue.
    Other devices connected to home network. Even my old Q10 connects!

No error message on KeyOne. Just doesn't display home network. Other networks shown.

24 hours away from sending back in frustration!
    08-08-17 02:12 PM
    Has anybody discovered how to fix this issue? I am struggling with the same one.
    I have connected to my home network during first time setup of KeyOne. However, I had issues copying data from previous Priv so I decided to set it up from scratch again. And from that time on, my home network is not listed among available networks and it even does not show after I add it manually using "Add network" option. Hard reset does not help either. I am desperate.
    03-14-18 10:41 AM
    Has anybody discovered how to fix this issue? I am struggling with the same one.
    I have connected to my home network during first time setup of KeyOne. However, I had issues copying data from previous Priv so I decided to set it up from scratch again. And from that time on, my home network is not listed among available networks and it even does not show after I add it manually using "Add network" option. Hard reset does not help either. I am desperate.
    You might try starting again from scratch? Reboot the router? Do routers only allow X number of connections?
    03-14-18 12:19 PM
    Yes, I did that but it did not solve the issue. My friend was also able to connect the network with his mobile and PC as well so I assume router is not blocking new connections. It seems to me like KeyOne had put my home wifi on some list of blocked networks and thus it does not even show up in the list of available ones. But I cannot find any such "blocked wifi" option in the Settings. Maybe under some developer mode.. I am just guessing.. No idea yet.
    03-14-18 01:50 PM
    Did you sort out the issue..?? i also have the same problem. but its detecting the wifi and getting connect and showing massage "No internet access"..!! my HTC is working cool with the same wifi..

please share any solutions if u have.

I Keyone is unable to find my home wifi network but can find other network. All my other devices can find it and connect. I have reset the device to factory default as well as reset my home router.

Also tried updating the device to latest update and is current.

Very disappointed any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks
    06-12-18 03:32 AM
    K1 has a problem known to BB Support
    For WiFi with dual band service
    5G sometimes disconnect, and will reconnect when turned off then on
    2G seems to have better conductivity

OP, what you might have to do is to setup separate passwords and names for 2G and 5G
    Then on the BB select the 2G option

Unfortunately this problem has been around since the March OS update
    psychofox13 likes this.
    06-13-18 03:39 PM
    K1 has a problem known to BB Support
    For WiFi with dual band service
    5G sometimes disconnect, and will reconnect when turned off then on
    2G seems to have better conductivity

OP, what you might have to do is to setup separate passwords and names for 2G and 5G
    Then on the BB select the 2G option

Unfortunately this problem has been around since the March OS update
    I have two routers, the first one is the internet provider's one. From there I have a dual band router attached (it's not necessary, but I've had it from before, so I just attached it) with separate passwords for each frequency. So, all in all, I should see 3 networks.

The first one has the strongest signal and my brand new KeyOne does not detect ANY of these 3. All my other devices (BB PP SE, Android phone, Android tablet, smart TV, printer) are able to detect at least the strongest network.

This was the first thing I noticed after unpacking- that it doesn't detect my home network. Very disappointing.
    10-13-18 05:39 AM
    similar issue wiTh my key2
    10-13-18 09:21 AM
    similar issue wiTh my key2
    I feel you. I am surprised that so few people are seeking help. And what the root cause of the issue might be. Generally, what are the options legally one has? 1. return as defect, 2. use guarantee to try to get it fixed? 3. contact BB Mobile (are they even legally obliged to do sth)?
    10-14-18 05:25 AM
    I feel you. I am surprised that so few people are seeking help. And what the root cause of the issue might be. Generally, what are the options legally one has? 1. return as defect, 2. use guarantee to try to get it fixed? 3. contact BB Mobile (are they even legally obliged to do sth)?
    Biggest issue may just be a compatability glitch. I've read about similar issues with KEYone and Key2 on here. Sometimes it's a known issue required software update from BB, others may be something else.
    10-14-18 05:38 AM
    Thank you.

Mine i a K1 BE, Model: BBB100-2, Android 7.1.1., Kernel version Aug 28th, 2017. It's brand new, haven't done anything with it yet (not even inserted a SIM).

Should I go for some updates? Or any other suggestions? Oreo perhaps? (usually I am not inclined to install new versions before they have been successfully tested)
    10-14-18 06:33 AM
    Thank you.

Mine i a K1 BE, Model: BBB100-2, Android 7.1.1., Kernel version Aug 28th, 2017. It's brand new, haven't done anything with it yet (not even inserted a SIM).

Should I go for some updates? Or any other suggestions? Oreo perhaps? (usually I am not inclined to install new versions before they have been successfully tested)
    Btw, I just inserted the SIM...and magically now it detects my primary, single band router (and not the dual band one). This will do.

Then, I accepted the update. Now I'm on Android 7.1.1., Kernel version 3.18, May 30th, 2018. The wifi network is still there.... thanks for help, this will do for now.
    10-14-18 07:23 AM
    Update: another update came trough, now the Oreo. Still sees my network. Strangely,it started detecting my network from the moment I inserted the SIM.
    10-14-18 11:56 AM
    the device is going to send to the repair centre again. Cross fingers for the solution
    10-16-18 01:15 PM