I've had two Keyones, and they both have issues with accuracy and sensitivity at the bottom of the screen including the return/home/recent buttons and the lowest row of app icons. I have to click low against the metal bar for the home icons and often have to click multiple times. I had tried some touchscreen apps from the store, but if it helped, it wasn't for long.

Anyone else have this?

Anyone know how to fix this?

Blackberry folks?
    11-03-17 12:17 PM
    I've had two Keyones, and they both have issues with accuracy and sensitivity at the bottom of the screen including the return/home/recent buttons and the lowest row of app icons. I have to click low against the metal bar for the home icons and often have to click multiple times. I had tried some touchscreen apps from the store, but if it helped, it wasn't for long.

Anyone else have this?

Anyone know how to fix this?

Blackberry folks?
    Screen protectors? They can interfere in some cases.

You should still have a warranty. There's a Sticky thread on KeyOne support with phone numbers and contact info.
    11-03-17 01:58 PM
    no screens protectors. two separate phones. just got the second one.
    11-03-17 02:25 PM
    Yes, I have the same problem!! I have a KeyOne and for that I preferred my Priv. From the "O" there where also those 3 quick go to swipesthat I miss...
    12-21-17 10:51 AM
    The navigation 'buttons' suck! They are plain and simple not tactile enough...

I barely use them; that's one of the reason I use Swipe Navigation. Million years better than those hit / miss buttons....
    12-21-17 10:57 AM