My earpiece seemed to go out??? Just purchased my phone off of offer up and everything was good till today I got a call and couldn't hear anything till I put it on speaker.. Is this a setting issue or earpiece issue .. Idk and also I wonder if I got any warranty since I bought pre owned
    12-28-17 07:11 PM
    My earpiece seemed to go out??? Just purchased my phone off of offer up and everything was good till today I got a call and couldn't hear anything till I put it on speaker.. Is this a setting issue or earpiece issue .. Idk and also I wonder if I got any warranty since I bought pre owned
    Did you try another call after that one?
    12-28-17 07:54 PM
    well yea obviously I tried multiple different things but no luck
    12-28-17 08:17 PM
    You might try Blackberry Virtual Expert. If not on your KeyOne or in the Playstore:

https://www.apkmirror.com/?post_type...kBerry+virtual

I don't know how closely they check original ownership.
    12-28-17 08:49 PM
    hey guys surprisingly I shut my phone off for like 5 minutes and once I booted it back up it worked so I'm super happy about that my keyone is working like new again
    FF22 likes this.
    12-29-17 12:37 AM
    Is this app "BBVE" download apk work on BB Keyone? Is it safe to download? Thanks,
    02-11-18 09:48 AM
    Is this app "BBVE" download apk work on BB Keyone? Is it safe to download? Thanks,
    It was included on the Priv or could be downloaded. It works on the KeyOne although some features don't fully work.
    02-11-18 01:47 PM
    how do u get it to work on the Keyone? where did u download it from? what features don't work on keyone? thanks!
    02-11-18 02:16 PM
    how do u get it to work on the Keyone? where did u download it from? what features don't work on keyone? thanks!
    Sorry, I'm in a remote hotel with very limited internet and can't easily search. Hopefullly, someone will provide a link for suggestion.
    02-12-18 11:48 PM
    Had this problem myself. Tried all suggestions found in other threads to no avail.

Then, I randomly went into Android Auto and a MSG popped up. I don't remember what it was exactly as I accidentally exited the notification quickly. Well, whatever it was, fixed my earpiece issue.

I did a call to voicemail as a test and it worked. Don't know why the Android Auto App was causing this issue for me. Possibly stuck on routing the audio to the vehicle? Nonetheless, I'm glad it's fixed.

Update 04/24/18: this problem appeared out of nowhere again this past weekend. I don't think Android Auto is the issue, as I even went as far to uninstall it and still had the same problem.

Today I was driving and plugged in an auxiliary cord to my handset. I didn't end up doing anything such as listening to music as I began to listen to the satellite radio instead. 45 minutes later, I unplugged the auxiliary cord, and a few minutes later, placed a call. To my surprise, the earpiece began working again without the need to switch to the speaker.

I'm starting to suspect the earphone jack.
    Last edited by Gundagordy; 04-24-18 at 03:04 PM.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-25-18 12:13 PM
    Finally got around to repairing my keyone . Bought a replacement speaker from eBay and read the ifixit guide to access the speaker. https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/BlackBe...assembly/92149

Key notes. My heat gun actually melted the top piece. It is made of plastic. Luckily I have a case in my phone and it isn't really seen.

I'm happy now. I have been answering my calls loudspeaker phone for months now. Finally using it normally again and speaker works great!
    06-03-18 02:49 PM
    What did you do to fix the problem am also having same issue please help
    08-28-18 02:03 PM